MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 6/26/2008 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I freaking love this product, I am in love with this little pots. I have these in Take A Hint, and I plan to buy all of them soon before they sold out! The only thing I worry before applying it is the germs in my fingers. Its pretty unsanitary to dip in your dirty finger in there, so before I put it on I always have to use hand sanitizer first.

on 10/11/2007 11:01:00 AM

I got this in Warm Smile and I absolutely love it! I'm not really a lipgloss person since they are sticky and perhaps too shiny for work (I work with a bunch of engineers).
But this stuff is just the perfect mix of color and gloss and it smells great too! I kind of don't like sticking my finger in the pot in the middle of the day though..perhaps I'll bring a mini lipbrush with me in my bag :).
The color goes well against my tan asian skin! I'm sure this would look good against any complexion. The color is just what its name implies..warm..kind of brownish reddish peachish :)

I got this as a gift, and I'm glad that I didn't spend $14 on it. Sorry but this was just blah. Yes, it was nice and moisturizing, but not more so than any other lip product I've tried, d/s or h/e (and for the record, they don't make that much difference unless your lips are seriously damaged). Deep sigh, the darkest shade, didn't show up on me at all. My lips aren't THAT pigmented, are they? Even bonne bell lipsmackers in strawberry/strawberry kiwi not only smell better, they seem to moisturize about the same amount and actually give my lips a little color. o-v-e-r-h-y-p-e-d.

This is definitely a must get! I can safely pronounce it the BEST lip balm I've ever tried.

The colours are admittedly sheer, but can be built up in intensity if desired and the smell is great and not overpowering for those who don't like scent. Probably one of the best things about it is the SPF in them, perfect for summer and without any of the nasty smell that the TLCs do.

They come in really big pots, so it is value for money at such a price and for such great quality.

Love 3x these Tendertones!! I got one so far but have been applying it constantly. It's really non-sticky, glossy, adds hint of color, tastes good, and it has SPF as well. Moreover, it feels so good on my lips unlike some glosses out there. I'm definitely buying more, hope MAC will keep these as part of permanent line. My only gripe is the packaging: I wish it's not so heavy and in tubes instead.