MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 2/28/2012 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I heard about these a couple years ago & have been wanting to try get one but at the time I had to settle for L'oreal's hip jelly balm (plush 120) which are alright, you don't get much as the tendertones and the texture is a bit thicker. However, back to the tendertones I recently was able to get the green one, tread gently. Which I really like, its feels & smells good!! I would definitley get another one, if available.

on 2/19/2010 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I just LOVE the tendertones. I have a bunch of them and they glide on and keep your lips smooth and hydrated and soft with just a hint of color. I wear them on the days that I want more of a natural look, like Saturday morning running errands or the mall or for the bedroom (wink) when you want a lil sumptin sumptin but still wanna keep it light, fresh and sexy…it tastes pretty good too. You get the best bang for your buck when you get them off ebay or at the CCO. My only con is that it's in pot form and I don't like to dig my finger in to get it and using a lip brush can be a little too cumbersome when you are trying to put something on quickly.

Top Rated Lip Treatments