MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 1/10/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I truthfully like mac tendertones better than their tinted lip conditioner. It smells like strawberry kiwi and it makes my lips soft. I love it! I heard they dicontinued it though. I would buy more if I could.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, MAC has not like knocked my socks off for a while now....until these! Beautiful colors, heavently starburst candy smell and such a perfect texture (thick, pigmented but slick). If they don't make these permanent I'm going to be very upset. I was just so impressed because I expected the Tendertones to be just like the TLC and basically another MAC scheme (MAC scheme means MAC whomping us with 484398 collections a month that are all LE so everyone feels pressure to buy EVERYTHING due to the fear that there will never be another chance). However the TLCs are just what they are (tinted balms) and the Tendertones are little pots of sweet cosmetic love.

Top Rated Lip Treatments