MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 11/5/2008 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Oooh I love my Hot 'n' Saucy Tendertones. I went through it pretty fast, but recently faster because I'm trying to recycle it for Back to Mac. I have extremely sensitive lips, they get crusty fast so I'm really choosy about my lip balm. Also, I don't have very naturally pigmented lips, they're pretty corpsey. Tendertone in Hot 'n' Saucy was my solution. Very emollient, nice little tint of red, and has SPF! Only thing is, it's in a pot, so you have to use your fingers or a lip brush. Smells like strawberry too, can't go wrong with that!

on 6/27/2008 9:59:00 AM

I'm like a kid with a prize in her cereal box... I want to collect them ALL!!
I do wish I didn't have to use my finger to apply, though.

on 2/15/2008 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

"PUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRING~~~!"

I love this stuff! except the artificial fruity taste I get. But still I love this lip balm. The texture is light but very moisturizing and the color really tints my lips so it looks super natural. I have this color is purring and looks lovely against my NC 40/42 tone!

on 10/16/2007 6:14:00 AM

I have Tender Baby and I must admit that I didn't have high expectations when I got it. I just picked it up at the MAC store among other products, to try it because it was LE. But I was pleasantly surprised because it's such a wonderful product! It feels great on my lips, it moisturizes and makes them feel softer,it smells nice, it gives a hint of color and shine and it actually stays on my lips for hours! It's probably the best lip product/lip balm I've ever used and I'm sad that it's LE since it's now impossible to find it anywhere :(
If you are lucky and have the chance to get one of these, don't hesitate, grab it immediately!!

on 7/16/2007 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in Warm Smile and love it. It has just the right amount of sheen and feels very moisturizing. UPDATE: I rediscovered this recently. I had forgotten how much I love this. this shade is a perfect warm peachy nude. These do leave my lips softer. I wish they would make tendertones permanent.

on 6/3/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did NOT want this. I wasn't the least bit interested in another MAC lip conditioner when these Tendertones hit the stores. The other MAC lip conditioners I have only provided me with temporary relief before they went flat and left my lips in drier, flakier condition than they were in before. {blah!}
I went to the MAC store to check out the Moonbathe Collection, but found nothing special there. A make-up artist insisted I try a Tendertone, and I figured, "What the heck?" I tried 2, and bought them both! HUSH, HUSH and TAKE A HINT were the two that appealed to me most.
Unfortunately for my wallet, these Tendertones are sensational! They leave my lips so soft & healthy, I don't know what to do with them anymore! (Meaning, I used to be a lip-picker and a lip-biter... but now my lips are so soft & smooth, there is nothing there to pick or bite!) Plus, they have a little bit of sunscreen in them! (SPF 12) These have a pleasant, fruity, watermelon-type of fragrance when you first apply them- but then the scent and flavor quickly dissipate. They make your lips shiny (if you layer 'em), but most of all, they make 'em soft!
I definitely want to mention that I think this is MAC's greatest lip conditioner to date. I just wish I didn't have to use my finger to apply them. (I really don't like lip products in little pots!) :oP You know, germs and all that stuff... not to mention, where do you wipe your finger when you're out in public???? :o) continued >>