MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 7/24/2007 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I once bought Hush, Hush, and really was disappointed. Since then I have acquired two other colors- the darker rose color and the light green one - not sure on the names, but I love them! I wear the rose color all the time, and the light green color when I go to bed. It stays on for a while, and the smell is so wonderful! I always am on the lookout for more- love to swap for them too (except for Hush, Hush - lol)!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are sooo cool! I bought the color Hush, Hush and its a natural liptone with a lustrious shine. It also makes my lips feel soft and silky. I want more! I also have Warm Smile which is almost the same but with a little more color. Love them both!!!

on 6/2/2007 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the Tendertones in Shush! They all go on very sheer and shiny and feel slick, but not too thin. Tastes sweet like watermelon, but not yucky overpowering. Love the fact that they're SPF 12, not so crazy about the pot. Would have preferred a tube like the gelees, or even like the lipglasses come in. Now I'm worried about it melting all over my purse.

on 6/1/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was excited about these for months before they came out and they're a lot of fun. I'm not particularly fond of pot glosses but these are so purdy in the pots. On the lips, they deliver a very sheer hint of color, overall. They're very thick and moisturizing as they are made with a petrolatum base (not petroleum, I stand corrected) so they won't dry out the lips. They have a scent that reminds me of watermelon, at least initally, and then it wears off to leave behind the typical plasticky vanilla taste that the TLCs have, only not nearly as strong.

I have this in Pucker, the deepest color in the lot, described as Sheer Raspberry. On me, it's a cool-toned berry with subtle shimmer and alone it's extremely subtle on my pigmented lips. Over lipliner (MAC Soar) it's really pretty YLBB berry pink.
MMM/NC30-37