MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love mac tendertone in purring.beautiful orange lip balm sheer on lips.feel great on lip.even after it wears off.i find myself reaching for this everyday which is rare for me because I love lip products and I, have my fair share of them.i brought 2 of these in this color I love it just that much

on 6/27/2008 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Help please - which has more pigmentation - Take a Hint or Sweet Tooth? I want to buy one during my lunch hour so I'd appreciate any input. Thanks!
Never mind I ended up buying both Take a Hint and Sweet Tooth. I love the texture and smell. I wish they had slightly more pigmentation but overall it's good. Shiny and great for summer. I think I like Sweet Tooth slightly more but both are pretty!

on 6/26/2008 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I freaking love this product, I am in love with this little pots. I have these in Take A Hint, and I plan to buy all of them soon before they sold out! The only thing I worry before applying it is the germs in my fingers. Its pretty unsanitary to dip in your dirty finger in there, so before I put it on I always have to use hand sanitizer first.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have it in sweet tooth. It adds some color to my lips, but very little. I have pretty pigmented lips and don't need much color at all. I do need the moisture which is great! my favorite part of this gloss though is the scent. It smells like your favorite childhood chap stick, you'll instantly think of lip smackers once you put this stuff on. I wish this product was year round, its great!

i purchased shush, tender baby and pucker. i absolutely love tender baby it makes my lips so soft and looks natural. i didnt like pucker but thats just because the colour didnt suit me. i just wish this were permanent beacuse ive nearly used all of my tender baby already.

Top Rated Lip Treatments