MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 7/24/2007 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I once bought Hush, Hush, and really was disappointed. Since then I have acquired two other colors- the darker rose color and the light green one - not sure on the names, but I love them! I wear the rose color all the time, and the light green color when I go to bed. It stays on for a while, and the smell is so wonderful! I always am on the lookout for more- love to swap for them too (except for Hush, Hush - lol)!

on 7/6/2007 4:47:00 AM

I love these! I hate MACs lipglass, and I hardly ever wear gloss because I hate the feeling of it on, but these feel ssoooo good! The taste and smell are great too! I only have one in Pucker but I'll soon be getting more, I really hope MAC makes these permanent!

on 7/2/2007 11:51:00 PM

Tendertones are a gorgeous subtle tint with spf 12 in a jar. It's kind of like a cross between a lip balm and a soft non-sticky gloss. I love them blended with a lip liner or layered underneath a lipglass to make them less sticky and more comfortable to wear! My only minor complaint is that I usually prefer things in tubes as opposed to pots but its still a great product!

I was at the MAC counter when they puting these out. My MA showed them to me, but at 1st I wasn't impressed because I didn't care for the pot form and the fact I had to swipe my finger in there anytime I wanted to use it, so I passed on it...well, a few weeks later, I was back at the MAC counter and decided to give it a try, as the smell from these lip blams are so yummy!! My 1st one was Hush,Hush, and it is very sheer with the slightest hint of color...needless to say, I LOVE it!! I can't stop using them. It is perfect cause it is not waxy, yet smooth and lightweight, it has an SPF 12 which is always a plus...point being, I ran out and bought 6 more as they are LE...highly recommend it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

No complaints at all about this product.. it's the best lip conditioner that mac has to offer.. it's slick, moisturizing to your lips and it smells oh so yummy .. now who can beat that! I first purchased warm smile which looks exactly like my lips with a slight tint to it.. then i ordered pucker and both are awesome. I really hope they don't actually discontinue this product b/c i would be :-( I love it

Though I wasn’t planning on purchasing anything from this product launch, the quality and texture of the Tendertones definitely sold me. I purchased Softnote (lilac) and have been using it religiously since. They have a delicious fruity summery smell, and glide on with delicate washes of color. I especially love these because my son likes to kiss me on the cheek and hug my head, and these do not transfer color onto this face or clothing!

Popular Lip Treatments