4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 days ago

I like this product and feel it works well. It is easier to use if you buy the tub with the pump. However, I feel it has a plasticy smell and So I prefer Vanicream instead.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

14 days ago

My son and i use this , i have kp and he has eczema. Its hydrating for us both. I am using this to grease orifices while using differin gel keeps eyes lip area hydrated without breaking me out!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

17 days ago

Not bad. But I prefer the Avene recovery cream, it's way more moisturizing and very gentle to the skin. However, it's very moisturizing but just not my cup of tea!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

21 days ago

Still my holy grail moisturizer - feels heavy upon application but melts into your skin! This product really helped to repair my skin's moisture barrier and is simple and effective. Non-fragrant, which is also a huge selling point for me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

a month ago

I'm halfway through my second tub of this with exclusive use on my face(a tub lasts me about a year). This moisturiser works amazing for my combo/dehydrated skin. Fair warning that it is quite thick, but leaves my face soft and without a greasy shine. I do feel like if you live anywhere humid or hot, it WILL be too heavy, but it's a godsend for Canadian winters(I sometimes add a drop of oil to help it blend into the skin easier). It can be difficult to find an inexpensive fragrance-free drugstore moisturiser but Cerave does the job and it's all I can ask for.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

3.0

a month ago

Good for body and dry patches but I was hoping that I would be using this on my face, considering it is $30. It broke me out almost immediately. I should have known I wouldn't get away with using something this heavy on my face. It does soak in and make my skin feel soft.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a month ago

I like this as a body cream, not for my face. I use it right after I shower or after washing my hands. As a body lotion, it is not greasy, but leaves my skin nice and smooth. I feel protected from the elements with none of the grease or wetness that other lotions have. It is as lightweight as it gets. I can tell it's on because it makes the back of my hands shiny. I think there must be a good amount of silicone in here, which I have no problem with. I don't like it on my face. It never sinks in at all and just feels heavy there. It even stings a little. For the face, I use Vanicream, Neutrogena sensitive skin lotion, or Beauty 360 advanced repair. For my body, I like this cream and Aquation best. I don't love the big jar and wish the pump version were easier to find. My CVS didn't have it. I have a 1.89 oz. tube of this in my purse and it is a good hand cream. I don't grease up my phone screen after I use it. Will buy again.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2 months ago

Good everyday cream, non comedogenic, soothing. For some reason it makes my face very oily after a few hours but I think I maybe putting too much on... will update review but for now it’s good.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 months ago

This is the first time I have ever bothered to write a review of a product, but the positive effect this cream has had on my skin just made me need to shout it from the roof tops. My skin barrier had been destroyed by what I thought was good for preventing ageing- retinol. Having sensitive skin for many years, using retinol was a big mistake even though experts say sensitive skin should still use retinol. It caused redness, flaking, and my fine lines actually looked worse- years after getting past the expected "uglies" phase. I knew it wasn't suited to my skin type, but I plodded on hoping it was just taking time and I needed to be more patient. After looking at my flaking skin in the mirror yet another morning upon waking, I decided enough was enough. What is the point of trying to prevent wrinkles if my skin constantly looks bad while trying to achieve it? I decided I didn't mind if I had some fine lines, but I really needed to restore the health of my skin foremost. I binned my jar of retinol and started to research online on products to heal my skin. This is how I came accross Cera Ve and it's rave reviews. Like everything online, I thought it must be too good to be true. But reading post after post on this site, people touting it's benefits- I couldn't ignore it. I went and purchased Cera Ve and I am very thankful I did. Applying it for the first time, I kid you not- I checked out my face 20 mins after applying and my skin was literally glowing. I thought "wtf?". The cream is rich, but my skin drank up the moisture. It hasn't made my pimples worse, I get fewer of them. Every morning I wake up and don't see my skin flaking is such a wonderful feeling I won't tire of. It has only been 1 week of using it, but already I can see it has improved my skin tone and quality more than 2 years of retinol ever did. I love that it contains all of the important ingredients skin needs, especially ceramides. I am so happy and impressed with Cera Ve, and look forward to seeing my skin constantly improve, as well as try the rest of their products too.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

EyesHazel

2.0

2 months ago

It have lots of cram but I have not used after rash.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other