LUSH Washday Greens

Filtered by skin type : Combination
LUSH Washday Greens

3.3

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This shampoo smells amazing, very minty and it left my hair lovely and clean... but it unfortunately stripped the colour from my hair terribly. If I didn't have dyed hair I would definitely buy again, but until then I'm staying clear!

overall this is a nice shampoo from lush. ill use up what i have, but ill probably try all of their other shampoos before going back to this one.
the extremely dark color is kind of off putting, and i dont get the feeling very much of the color comes from natural plant extracts. im not too concerned with chemical free, natural shampoo, but for a company that makes natural products, their shampoos are full of the same stuff as any other shampoo.
the scent was really nice, mostly spearmint and somthing else....something sharp, yet nice. (edited: ive figured out what the sharp scent is: fresh pineapple. not sickly sweet pineapple, but that acerbic fresh bite that hits your nose.) the scent is very natural, and herbal. i had to use an obscene amount to get a good lather, but i dont mind much, since its relatively cheap. i agree that its a bit runny. it leaves my hair very clean without feeling stripped or too squeaky.
review challenge 04/13-04/19 continued >>

on 10/26/2002 6:22:00 PM

This shampoo does help with body (I have fine, thin hair) and doesn't wash hair color out. It also smells really nice. I think it might make my scalp itch, however (from the mint). But then my scalp randomly itches anyway sometimes, so I just use Nizoral a couple of times to get it normal again. I need to try it again to see if it was the shampoo or not.