4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love jewelry but have just started wearing Pandora. I have a Thomas Sabo bracelet and love it. I have quite a few things from T S and never bothered with Pandora until November 4th! They have one in a local mall, and I popped in and bought the gingerbread man with a light blue leather bracelet. It has been my go to piece since I bought it. It is very comfortable and easy to put on. It was very light with the one charm, and I have since added three more including one clip to keep things from moving around. I still love my Thomas Sabo, but I will be adding to my Pandora collection for years to come. I personally think the bracelets look best with just a few charms. You can always buy another if you want to add more:) I do like the look of the leather and have become kind of obsessed with looking at charms I want. Very fun hobby!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

I got my Pandora bracelet for my birthday from my boyfriend and I am in love with it!! 💎💎 he bought me 2 clips and 2 charms. So far I have the two clips and they have engraved stars with diamonds in them, a heart that has red little diamonds on it, a silver turtle, and the princess crown dangle from my mom for Christmas! It's such a fun bracelet and a piece that you can wear on any occasion!! The jewellery is high quality; hence the price, but if you're someone who puts the item before the price like me, there will be no problem! I would highly recommend these bracelets to anyone who loves to look back on memories, likes unique pieces of jewellery because no two bracelets are alike, and enjoys feeling a sense of comfort when they wear a certain piece of jewellery because with my Pandora, I certainly do!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

These bracelets are reaaly nice but there is one problem. The bracelet stretches out as time passes and you add more charms. I bought one about a year ago and the smallest size was a little to tight so i got the second smallest but now it is too big and it is a bit uncorftable to waer as it keeps moving around my wrist. You cant fix it to be smaller or bigger. Also, the bracelet weighs your hand down a bit so sometimes I get tired of wearing it. The charms are pretty though but one time one of the clip ons fell out and I had to get a new one. As for the price it is high. Its a pretty bracelet though.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I love the Pandora bracelets! I love the look and the style and how you can pick exactly what you want to make it fit your personality!! My only concerns are that if you put a good amount of embellishments on the bracelet, it can really weigh your wrist down! Also, it will sometimes pinch some of your arm hairs and peach fuzz, so it can be very uncomfortable at times! But beauty is pain, right? ;) love it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I L.O.V.E. Pandora! I started myself a bracelet with 5 charms and it has bloomed to be a beautiful piece in my collection. Growing up I was showered with simple, dangly charms, but I found dangles to snag on everything, so as a young adult I am happy I've found a solution to it! I'm am in no way a fan of jewelry, only a necklace here and there and a simple stud every now and again, but I wear my Pandora everyday. As for pricing, it can get kind of high, but your paying for the quality. I've never had a problem with any of my pieces. The staff is hit or miss, but whenever I go I always get helped right away and never feel pressured or "pushed" to check out. I could spend all day drooling over the counters! I recommend Pandora to all my friends and family interested in a piece of jewelry that will last a lifetime. Gave up my Tiffany addiction for this and haven't regretted anything!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Pandora is one of my other passions besides makeup. It's a grown up charm bracelet, a classy spin on a childhood staple. What I love most about Pandora is you can collect charms to celebrate special occasions in your life, or anything you deem memorable. Also, Pandora is completely customizable -- no two bracelets look alike. There are different types of beads you can purchase depending on your style or what you envision for your bracelet. There are sterling silver, gold, two tone, enamel, wood, and glass beads (all in varying price ranges). A lot of people use Murano glass beads to follow a particular color theme, but I personally don't. That's the best part -- it's all about what you like! It can get very pricey (I think the cheapest bead is around $30), but the trick is to build slowly and receive them as gifts. I recommended starting your bracelet with two clips when you make your first Pandora purchase. Clips literally clip over the threads and prevent your bracelet from stretching, as well as keep your charms from sliding into sections you don't want them to be in. Again, clips also come in many styles and price ranges. All in all, Pandora is a wonderful gift idea. I do wish they had more career/hobby charms, but I know Pandora comes out with new collections every year...so it might be on the horizon. My Pandora bracelet is definitely my favorite piece of jewelry -- I can look at each charm and remember a particular memory or event associated with it. What other jewelry could be so special? :)

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

7 years ago

I got my first pandora bracelet as my graduation gift from my mother a month n 11 data ago.. It's a silver harm with a silver clasp n a graduation hat charm and 2 punk crystal beads and 2 clasp charms.. A total net worth of $ 250.. N just for the record I picked it up at the authentic pandora store n not online or not in a different store which oils possibly sell a knock off.. I absolutely loved the charm for the past month n wore it sparingly cause I didn't wanna risk loosing it or breaking it by mistake.. I never even let it touch water and stuff and despite that last night when I was removing it before going to bed the silver casing on my pink bead fell apart.. I mean really ! !! I am taking t back tomorrow and hopefully the ppl at the store will fix it.. For a 250$ worth bracelet I hoped that it would last longer ... An utter disappointment :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I got my bracelet with 1 bead and 2 clips as a gift from my dad. I never considered buying one before as they are quite expensive but always lusted after one! I adore it, they are stunning bracelets, have ordered 3 charms for it already and hopefully looking forward to more as gifts!

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Got it from the boyfriend. Absolutley love it. I NEVER take it off and it dosnt tarnish at all! (silver with clasp) It goes in the shower, hot tub ect. The beads are very expensive even for the cheapest ($30) but now my family can give me something besides money, that they know ill love! Definitley recommend.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

from

9 years ago

I love my new Pandora bracelet, I can't wait to collect more charms/beads, it's a lot of fun picking them out and customizing your own bracelet. It's a bit pricey though, so you have to take it slow.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure