Everyday Minerals Scented Candles

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a warm pigmented beige with yellow and peach undertones. It looks great as a lid color and especially as a more toned down alternative to MAC Melon Pigment. It's pearly (glowy) without much glitter (which is a good thing for me!) and looks pretty natural and healthy on the lids. I took the sifter out of the jar because I think it's easier to scoop out what you need and work it into the brush on the lid. It's much easier than tapping the container forever to get the perfect amount of eyeshadow out.

I really like this color. Im not big on light eyeshadows and dont have much use for them really - other than highlighting I dont really need them and so a light shade like this will probably last me a long time. A lot of the other EM highlighter type shades have all been too light for me - and Im fairly pale as well. This one is very pretty - it has a lovely sheen to it and works really well to highlight. Its a yellow golden sheen color - it could be too yellow or peachy on some skin tones definitely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a really nice neutral/nude...has shimmer not glitter, as it is a pearl. Can get orangey if applied to heavy but comes out nicely as a daytime base or as a general eye brightener when applied as directed. I also use it to even out my eyelid tone ~ looks great by itself. Still on my search for the perfect nude eye color, but this one is close. Will repurchase - great price.