Everyday Minerals Scented Candles

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have the smallest size in this and it will last me forever. I just take any eyeshadow brush and wash this color all over my lid. More golden than my own skin tone but this is great for work. Just a light wash of peach neutral color on the lids with some mascara and I'm done. Cheap and just a little goes a long way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice peachy/gold colour, maybe not gold, but I paired it up with oasis today. I like it's nice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am really loving EM shadows. I just ordered another set of $10 for $17 with the kit, which is an incredible deal. I tried these without a creamy base and just Fyrinnae silken eyeshadow base in light before, dry and that didn't work out so well - I got creasing midday and major fade. I should have stayed to my tried and true technique - which is, to apply this with an ever-so-slightly dampened brush (using Fix+ or Liquid Mixing Medium), patting into a lid primered with either UDPP or a paint.
I did this and got incredible, gorgeous color- a shimmery gold/peach that is just gorgeous. Looks wonderful foiled. If you apply more lightly it is perfectly wonderful as a highlight, too - I just didn't apply wet up there but my lids were still primered. I bet this will be one of the first ones I'll use up. Will definitely buy this again. For reference, I'm a MAC NC30/EM Winged Butter so if you are very light/pale this may be too dark for a highlight for you.