Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Shoutin Sugar

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

If I could find this again I would buy it so fast! It was beautiful, cheap, and not too sticky. Have never found a replacement.

on 2/13/2005 6:25:00 AM

I really like this -- a beautiful sparkly, brown sugar shade. It looks great on top of nude lipsticks.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/21/2004 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I heard that a lipgloss that is similar is Angel Cake by Mary-Kate and Ashley, but I haven't been to Wal Mart yet to see if this color is available.

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS EVER! and I can't find it anywhere anymore :( The only thing I can find closest too it is MAC's Explicit lipglass...I wish they would being back this color..I hate having to spend $13 on something I used to spend $3 on!

Oooh, I found this at my dollar store and I was really excited! Shoutin' Sugar gave a translucent nudey brown tone and the texture was great. It smelled like the Cappucino lip lite. Love the packaging too.

Would buy again if I ever run out.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Probably BB's best Lip Lite ever, so of course it's discontinued. However, do not cry- MAC's Explicit LipGlass is a near-carbon copy of this if you absolutely must have this color of l/g. I can't really tell the difference. Other than Explicit costing $10 more, damnit, but what are you gonna do...

You know what's wierd? I cannot figure out why BB would d/c this & keep that revolting Champagne Lip Lite. Shoutin Sugar is SO much better, and that champagne crap is awful! What the hell are they thinking?!

This gave my lips a nice brownish-clear color and I loved the texture. Would buy again.

on 2/12/2004 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! It smells great, tastes great, feels great, looks great...and whatnot? It has a lovely shine and therefore deserves a five! Only a few stores have it in my area, but it seems that the amount keeps decreasing day by day...I need to by this product before its gone for good!

This was sadly discontinued:( It had the great Lip Lites texture, and smelled really good! I smells just like brown sugar to me! This shade looks real good with a tan! If you can still find it, buy it, it's totally worth it!If your a fan of it like me, you can still order it from Bonne Bell! :)

on 1/2/2004 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this at a dollar store for $2CAD. I should go buy a few more because this stuff is great! I didn't know about the colour judging from the tube, but when you apply it, it becomes super vinyl-like glossy, with that perfect hint of shimmer and a slight mocha-silvery tint. It smells like maple syrup - YUM! I haven't tried using it over anything else yet, but I'm sure it'll be great too!!