Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Foundation

Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Foundation

3.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really love the twist seal packaging! the price is a little pricey so I'll definitely be looking for dupes. my color is in medium beige and it is a perfect match for olive skin. I love the way it makes my skin look and it covers redness very well but I still need a good cream under eye concealer for my dark circles . I've been using this product for about 3 years and it makes my skin itch a little, It's bearable but annoying so I find if I put the mineral veil on first and then the foundation on top that it helps with the itch. doesn't break me out , I will be repurchasing until I found a cheaper alternative that works just as good

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using BM EVERYTHING for over 15 years. I have never experienced a breakout or any kind of skin irritation from it EVER. I see a lot of negative reviews about it having bad ingredients but I think that is relative. Not all people are going to react the same to every product.

I will say this. Give this foundation a good chance before you write it off. The first couple of times I used it, I simply used too much and it was horrendous. As I lightened up my application, I saw what everybody was talking about. If you are oily, use the Mineral Veil. Minimize what you put on your face before application. Imagine it like this, you put all this product on your face then you put powder on it....it's going to soak it up and then your face will look oily. I use moisturizer. Period. No primer. No serums.

This look is simple and glowy. There is a reason it keeps winning awards. It's wonderful especially for aging skin. I've worn it since my late 20's, my mother wears it and she's 65 and I am about to get my daughter set up with a starter kit. If you have "problem" skin, give it a chance. It can actually help your skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a not so natural mineral powder foundation. Filled with skin-irritating content making acne-prone skin to break out. It looks either dry or shiny on my skin. Reading the extensive contents list this is no suprise- the contents of a mineral powder shall be kept to a minimum. I use and recommend Pür Minerals makeup. This is safe to use even after professional skin treatments including DermaPen.

on 9/9/2016 1:20:00 AM

luminescent used to have a nice glow....sheseido ruined things when they bought ...it because to be to much better! I sware it separates after a few hours, looks fake and just lays aweful!

on 8/27/2016 11:53:00 AM

I like this a lot. I got matched with medium beige at Bare Escentuals. I have dry skin so I bought in original formula. If you have dry skin prep your skin very well and prime first than used the mineral powder and I also used mineral vail in press to set this. This last on me all day. I don't have allergy rash from this like liquid foundations does.

on 7/15/2016 7:53:00 AM

This product felt as though it was burning and irritating my skin from the moment I put it on. Supposedly mineral make up is a better choice for those with sensitive skin, but this did absolutely the contrary. I literally couldn't wait to go home from work and wash it off. It felt cakey and heavy. In the bin it goes.

Amazing. Build-able coverage and gives a beautiful glow, Can wear by itself or on top of liquid for extra coverage. Also, brilliant for your skin.

on 5/3/2016 3:53:00 PM

I use this over a liqud foundation when I need makeup to sit better. If you buy it a lighter shade you got a baking powder as well! It might dry oit your skin after some months so use a good primer!

I bought a second jar of it, but have to admit it is not a perfect one. I just find 'fairly light' is the most suitable color for me among all the foundations I can find, and the powder form does not break me out. It makes the pores more visible to some extends, and if not properly primered, it can easily build up and getting a too thick layer. In terms of the texture, I don't find it more superior than a much lower-priced L'Oreal one. Packaging is good, it has a rotating cap inside so you won't get messy or pour out to much by accident.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this during a trip to florida and that was the first time I tried a powder foundation. This foundation is just provide a sheer powdery layer on the face. It is difficult to get any coverage with it. However my face was pretty clear that time so i was fine with it. But the overall look was very powdery and cakey. I tried mac setting spray still my face was looking very dull. My skin type is normal in summer and dry in the winter. I tried it in the winter and it made my skin itchy. I don't like it at all, not a winner for me.