Cargo PlantLove Evangeline

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

1 review

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I know, I know this lipstick is like HOT ORANGE! But when you put it on, it's completely sheer and gives you a little hint of orange, mixing that with your natural lip color....it comes out a little pink. I absolutely adore this lipstick and everything about it. It's bold but subtle, the tube itself is cute (white with pink floral on it, heeeheee), and doesn't have a smell or waxy or greasy feel to it. I think it's around $20, not sure because I friend bought it for me. And honestly, it feels like you're just applying regular lipbalm on your lips. Good job Evangeline, beauitful shade! Especially if you're medium to tanned skin tone...it'll looks amazing on you. AND the ingredients are natural so you can lick your lips as much as you want an reapply, no harm done. Some of the profit goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, so it's much more than just a beauty product. I love Cargo everything, and this is the best so far because I know by purchasing their products, I am also giving something else to the world.

Popular Lipsticks