Cargo PlantLove Evangeline

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.3

on 2/27/2014 8:59:00 PM

I loved this lipstick, Evangaline is a beautiful natural floral color perfectly peach and pink and it is a color found in nature but a color rarely seen in lipstick. This feels great on and its a gorgeous bright lipstick for girls who wont a real graphic bright lipstick but not too pink. I have yellow tones in my skin and the amount of orange/warm in it tends to tones down the pink enough to look gorgeous.

on 4/5/2008 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! At MAC I'm an NC20 (give a little more tan) and this lipstick looks cute! It's definatly a springy lipstick and it gives my skin a more glowy color. There was no way I was walking out of Sephora without this! I gave the price a 2 because they are $20.00 but MAC's are $14-14.50 and these are ORGANIC which is really popular now. So why not spend the extra six? I LOVE THE PACKAGING! The tube is o.k. but the box is brilliant! You can plant it!
I will definatly buy this when it runs out.

I can't wait to try and plant my box =) This color is too bright for me and does not work well with my light skin. I also have this is Sarah and I love love love that shade!! I think I will try it in Lindsay next.

Popular Lipsticks