Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Aqua (Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Simethicone, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77891, Mica],

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pigmented and wears well. I wish the brush handle was longer though, as it is a bit small for steady application.

on 10/15/2015 4:54:00 PM

This is my all time favourite liquid eyeliner. I've worn this almost everyday for the past 3-4 years and it hasn't failed me yet. I've tried other more expensive brands but none could match the luck I've had with this product. The only other liner I have found which I could say same close was the L'Oreal Super Liner, however there was so little product I would run out really quickly - and it just didn't seem worth it having to repurchase so often. So I switched to this instead and I haven't looked back.

The colour is a pigmented black which goes on thick and steady. The condition of the applicator does deteriorate over the lifespan of the product however I tend to prefer it when it gets just a little bit softer at the tip as it gives me more control.

I can't fault this product. It's cheap as chips and it works. Definitely worth a try.

To Read all 59 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/28/2015 1:56:00 PM

Great product & great price! It lasts a long time too.

on 3/17/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Absolutely love this eyeliner it is my favourite liquid liner and I always buy it when I run out. The brush is easy to control and isn't too thin or flimsy. It lasts the whole day and is incredibly pigmented which is perfect for me as I am deep dark and love liners which are very black. The first time I tried this liner it did sting my eyes but it only happened a few times and then I guess my eyes got used to the product! It is soo cheap as well - here in the UK I pay around 2.99 from a drug store which is such a good price for such a great product.

on 11/17/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I have been using this eyeliner for years, it's something I will continue to use from drugstores, it is easy to apply and never flaked or creased. it has a relatively short felt tip applicator that you dip in to the product, and it is easy to control. Dries quick, simple to remove, doesn't irritate my eyes, unless my eyes are generally sore. It has a simple plain black matte finish, no sheen no glitter, clean packaging and the "lid" is nice and thin to get a grip of to make application easy.

The price for the product has always been stand-out, I have tried so many liquid liners over time and none have compared. This has never dried out, applies on me like a dream and lasts a long time, last week I replaced my old one that I have had for over a year - I should slap my wrist but it's just me using it and possibly being frugal - haha.

I have also had the Waterproof black and it did dry out on me quicker than the normal one.

I don't wear black eyeliner pencil as it transfers or makes my eyes look tiny, I love doing eyeliner flicks or 60's features so this works great for me
I can't remember if boots ever stocked it but I couldn't find Collection in there but got it from Superdrug and shout-out to them for finally having testers of the liners! I understand the struggle of tester thieves, but so many times I'd pick from the back hoping no sneaky person had swatched it! Would buy again 100%!

on 11/3/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

the nib is too hard and splits after a while...this means it's useless and that the nib spoils.
the formula is ok but it does flake slightly.

I love this eyeliner, I lost count how many if these I have used, it is just my favourite, trusted liquid liner ever.
- I like the applicator, I much prefer it to flimsy brushes, I have a lot more control
- it applies like a dream, perfect drying time allowing for small corrections if needed but quick enough not to smudge.
- it is long lasting - I only ocassionaly need to touch up during the day (I never apply to bare eyelids)
- a bottle lasts me a long time - I know when it gets old as it becomes difficult to draw a thin line (brush gets a bit used up) and it starts getting crumbly. I use eyeliner daily.
- doesn't sting my eyes
- cheap and widely available
- deep black colour

I tried other eyeliners over the years but I always come back to this one. I hope they never stop making it.

on 11/2/2014 6:30:00 AM

I love love love this eyeliner! It has lasted me for several months and hasn't dried out or lost any colour pigmentation. It draws precise strong black lines and is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is also very easy to remove I found, which is great as I tend to constantly mess up when applying my eyeliner!

The brush is soft yet firm and allows you to draw some really nice and neat wings or curves. It stays on for a considerable amount of time however I find I do need to touch up tiny bits about once or twice a day. Although the bits I touch up are mostly unnoticeable. It's just me being picky.

Another thing I like about this eyeliner is that it doesn't feel irritating or rough on the eye. I myself have extremely sensitive eyelids and they swell and dry out a lot of the time. However this eyeliner goes on well and doesn't irritate my eyelid or feel strange like some do. It's great.

The price is great. It is so cheap and affordable that anyone could buy it and I recommend they do. The packaging is simple and easy to store. I've also found oddly that the shape is unique and easy to identify when rummaging through my makeup bag.

I can't really think of any negatives really other than several times when wearing the eyeliner (I do not know if it was the cause or not yet but I hope it was not) my eyes have began to water terribly and I've had to end up removing my makeup all together as my eyes were running that bad that all the makeup was beginning to smudge and run.

All in all I would absolutely purchase this again and recommend it to everybody. Try it out, for what it costs it is certainly worth it. Just be careful when applying it and have fun!

on 8/16/2014 12:52:00 PM

This was the first liquid eyeliner i have bought and I have bought it again and again. I only bought it at first because of the price, and I was clueless about makeup but I'm glad i did! I love the brush/stick as it is firm but not too firm that it hurts or anything and always looks perfect and precise (or that maybe the fact i have used liquid eyeliner every day for about 3 years). The colour is nice and black and i usually set it with a black eyeshadow from my naked palette which intensifies the black and stops it from flaking off my oily eyelids (i do use a base on my eyelids but they still get oily, so make sure you set it if you find want it to flake!) but overall i love this for the price, very good

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this eyeliner! I started buying it decades ago and everytime I try a different liquid eyeliner I wish I hadn't!

Firstly this is fab value for money 2.99, I find it really easy to apply and it leaves a thick black line. Is easy to apply in a thick or thin line and with or without a flick. I have very oily eyelids and if I put it on at 7.30am, it's still on at about 4pm (albeit a bit smudged). I find with pen style liners they always dry up really quickly and I find it hard to apply anything after a few days but this lasts for ages.