I quite like this, even though I don't use it very often.
It's a moderately thick cream which comes in a plastic squeezy tube. This shade in particular is a frosty cool toned pink with blue-ish reflexes, which might not be flattering to all skin tones.
- Too cheap
- Nice packaging, in the way that it's functional and portable.
- It's a lovely blush for those who like cool toned pinks and a glow
- It provides a nice base for powder blushes. Because it's creamy, it makes the powders stick to it.
- Very longlasting (and this comes from a girl whose skin is a makeup eater).
- It's practical, since you can (and probably should) skip highlighter with this.
- The shimmers are visible. It's not just a seemless glow, there are tiny little shimmer particles in it which are indeed visible on the skin. If you detest that, skip this product. If you don't care as long as it's not a glittery shimmer, then you should be just fine.
- I personally find that this is a bit too glowy for daily wear, but that's just my taste. You can obviously wear it whenever and however you want! It it gorgeous for photographing, though.
- It's important to be careful while applying this, so you don't get shimmer in unwanted places. I avoid applying this on the actual apples of the cheeks so I don't look greasy.
- Because this is quite creamy, oily skinned people might be scared this will make them oilier or clog their pores. I can't speak for everyone, but my cheeks are disgusting oily and acne prone, and this feels great. After a few seconds, it completely dries and feels matte.
- It smells sweet. I really like the scent and it isn't overpowering, but I know not everyone will appreciate that, even though it doesn't linger on the skin.
Overall, I like this a lot and, for the price, I suggest you pick it up if you're interested!