Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.3

Not tested on animals

As has been mentioned, the color swatch shown here is way off. It is extremely dark compared to the actual product. I got this in a sample kit. I actually was disappointed when I opened the package and saw how light this was. It is very pale looking in the pot. But I tried it, and it's beautiful. It adds just the right amount of color. It's almost a peachy pink. You would have to apply a whole lot of this to overdo it.

The only thing I wish is that it was a pressed blush. I'm kind of tired of the mess of pots of loose powder. Oh well.

I dont like this blush.The color descriptions made by earlier reviewers are very good, but i dont find it flattering at all. On me it just looks weird.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love everything about this. The color is so universally flattering and the consistency is wonderful-- it blends easily into my skin and looks totally natural. It's also ridiculously inexpensive-- I bought the big size for $8 and I'd have to blush my entire body every day for the rest of my life to use it all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this nearly a year ago and I still have a ton left. Just a light brushing of this makes me look sunkissed (despite my ghostly pale complexion). When I run out of this I'll totally buy another.