Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.2

Not tested on animals

When i first got the blush, i was a little scared..the colour looked more like a bronzer but i tried it and i find myself reaching for this almost everytime i want to go for a very natural look.
It gives a healthy subtle tinge of brownish pink on the cheeks and if applied more it can be used to contour the face.

I dont like this blush.The color descriptions made by earlier reviewers are very good, but i dont find it flattering at all. On me it just looks weird.

I have fallen in love with Swimming Pool. It is a nice, rose petal pink color on my light, yellow-toned skin. SP gives me a great look at work. Today, I dabbed just a little bit of it on top of Nick Nack for a nice glow.

Swatched on my arm, SP looks almost purplish but on my cheeks, it's like a pink-red.

Oh well, I'm slightly biased towards matte blushes so I'll just say that if you liked matte blushes, give this a try. It seems like a universal shade to me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can't remember why I chose this color but I am so glad I did!. The first time I tried it though was awful. I didn't really have the right foundation color yet and I also applied too much. Now however, I love this for a summer look. It gives me a just spent the day in the sun look. Just a little goes a long way. I will continue to use and by this color!

Popular Blush Products