Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

A very light brown with a hint of pink that provided a very sheer and natural everyday colour which worked OK with my cool-toned skin. Not sure that I would buy it again though.

This color is an almost exact match for my Lancome Cappucine blush, but just the tiniest bit more warmth and pigment. I would describe it as a soft rosy brown. I use EM foundation in Sandy Fair (I'm very pale and neutral-toned Mac NC/NW 15), and on me this works as a contour blush or (applied with a light hand) a bronzer. Right now I'm loving E-mail Me as my regular blush, but SP might be better in the summer when I'm using self-tanner. This works great as a contour though and hides my slight double chin!

For comparison to other EM blushes, this is like a slightly darker version of Daydream, and a touch cooler. It's also darker than Weekend Getaway, Nick Nack and E-mail Me.

I like every single EM blush that I've tried (especially the matte ones which have no shimmer or shine but still make you glow), and this is no exception. A flattering color that would suit many skin tones as it's quite neutral but has lots of depth. I've heard this is a good alternative for those who find the Everyday Bronzer too orange, as it's a touch lighter and cooler.