Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

4.5

Not tested on animals

I dont like this blush.The color descriptions made by earlier reviewers are very good, but i dont find it flattering at all. On me it just looks weird.

Well, I never pay any attention to online swatches, but the descriptions on EM's site are usually better than this -- I don't see "pinky-mauve" anywhere in this pot, which looks more like a bronzer with some pink/red undertones. It's a very warm-toned colour and much too dark for this PPP. It could be a great colour for someone with light-medium skin who wants a matte bronzer with a little more colour to it than plain brown, but it's completely wrong for me, so it's going back.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

A very light brown with a hint of pink that provided a very sheer and natural everyday colour which worked OK with my cool-toned skin. Not sure that I would buy it again though.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can't remember why I chose this color but I am so glad I did!. The first time I tried it though was awful. I didn't really have the right foundation color yet and I also applied too much. Now however, I love this for a summer look. It gives me a just spent the day in the sun look. Just a little goes a long way. I will continue to use and by this color!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this in full size and I was quite disappointed on how the color showed on me was not flattering - Light Olive/with yellowish tone (NC20). I love EDM blushes and I still keep using it for over-all face color to perk-me up in the morning.

A color which I describe as muted brownish red-mauve but it appears to be dull when apply it alone and can be ashy brown look when apply to much on the cheeks. As suggested you can apply as a contour blush and all over face color and it looks great when apply on the lips!

I have to agree with the reviewers below that this looks nothing like the swatch shown on the website. Far from being a mauve-pink or whatever, it's actually a matte neutral brown with hints of rose. It gives a nice healthy sun-kissed sort of glow, and would probably work really well as a contour shade. I don't reach for it much though because i prefer blushes with more pink/red. I wouldn't repurchase since my small sample jar will probably last my whole life, but i can see this working for many people, particularly blush-averse ones! :P

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't wait until Everyday Minerals witches back to showing the REAL product and not just the color swatches because this color is much darker than on their website and have more brown in it than one would expect.

I really like it, but I've been mixing in some of the Light Pink shade (as that shade is too light for me) and trying to get a nice, light pinkish/brown shade that's not TOO light. I prefer Apple, however. I got this with the intention of getting a lighter, natural looking pink shade. I might try Soft Touch next but I would love to try Siesta.

When i first got the blush, i was a little scared..the colour looked more like a bronzer but i tried it and i find myself reaching for this almost everytime i want to go for a very natural look.
It gives a healthy subtle tinge of brownish pink on the cheeks and if applied more it can be used to contour the face.

As has been mentioned, the color swatch shown here is way off. It is extremely dark compared to the actual product. I got this in a sample kit. I actually was disappointed when I opened the package and saw how light this was. It is very pale looking in the pot. But I tried it, and it's beautiful. It adds just the right amount of color. It's almost a peachy pink. You would have to apply a whole lot of this to overdo it.

The only thing I wish is that it was a pressed blush. I'm kind of tired of the mess of pots of loose powder. Oh well.

I absolutely love this shade and I wear it every single day. It provides a very healthy, natural look. Here's what I do to get the best result from this product:

I take my Everyday Minerals Base (for me it's Olive Golden Medium in Original Glow or Intensive-depending on the season) and I mix a small amount of Everyday Bronzer into it. After I've blended that together I apply it to my face wet-style, meaning that I apply it with a wet sponge and blend it into my face until I get a porcelin look. I love the result way better than the old dry application method I had always used. The look you get applying it wet-style is truly flawless.

Then...with a contour brush apply SWIMMING POOL onto cheeks and lightly onto the forehead and chin. Layer until you get the desired look. It's hard to overdo it with this blush, which is one of the reasons I love it.

The result is a gorgeous, youthful glow that looks like it's coming from the inside out.

This product also looks wonderful with a soft layer of Everyday Bronzer applied on top of it.

If looking healthy, natural, and radiant is your thing, you really want this blush!