Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.8

Not tested on animals

When i first got the blush, i was a little scared..the colour looked more like a bronzer but i tried it and i find myself reaching for this almost everytime i want to go for a very natural look.
It gives a healthy subtle tinge of brownish pink on the cheeks and if applied more it can be used to contour the face.

I LOVE this blush!! I've been using MAC's Prism for quite some years now as it has been my HG blush. But now...this blush is definitely my HG!! The color is very similar, in fact I think they're pretty much the same pigment. The only difference is that this blush is cheaper and it lasts on my face much longer. AND it doesn't contain talc, which is an extra plus :) The blush color is natural and gives me that healthy color on my cheeks. For reference, I am Sandy Medium in EDM foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm shocked that this has so many bad reviews! But of course a blush is going to look very different on different skin tones. I am EDM Cool Medium Summer foundation for reference and I LOVE this blush! It's the shade I've been looking for for a subtle sun kissed-rosy cheek natural look. I love that it's not super pigmented so you can start light and slowly build color until it's the perfect blended, natural look. I recommend trying this blush, if it's not for you you're only out $4 shipping on the free sample kit! And you could probably swap it for another shade you want to try. But I bet you'll want to keep it :)

I agree with the other reviewers, this is nothing like described on EMs webpage, but I still love it! I don't use this as a blush, but as a bronzer and it works wonderfully. I have PPP skin (EMs fairly light) and it gives me a beautiful sunkissed look that is more natural than most bronzers I've tried. I love the fact that it's mineralmakeup and can be use all over without clogging my pores. The color is darker than Soft Bronzer, but lighter than the Everyday Bronzer so for me it's perfect. Will definately repurchase a full size as I got this as a part of my free sample kit. A new HG for me !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this in full size and I was quite disappointed on how the color showed on me was not flattering - Light Olive/with yellowish tone (NC20). I love EDM blushes and I still keep using it for over-all face color to perk-me up in the morning.

A color which I describe as muted brownish red-mauve but it appears to be dull when apply it alone and can be ashy brown look when apply to much on the cheeks. As suggested you can apply as a contour blush and all over face color and it looks great when apply on the lips!