Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Swatched on my arm, SP looks almost purplish but on my cheeks, it's like a pink-red.

Oh well, I'm slightly biased towards matte blushes so I'll just say that if you liked matte blushes, give this a try. It seems like a universal shade to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this nearly a year ago and I still have a ton left. Just a light brushing of this makes me look sunkissed (despite my ghostly pale complexion). When I run out of this I'll totally buy another.

I have to agree with the reviewers below that this looks nothing like the swatch shown on the website. Far from being a mauve-pink or whatever, it's actually a matte neutral brown with hints of rose. It gives a nice healthy sun-kissed sort of glow, and would probably work really well as a contour shade. I don't reach for it much though because i prefer blushes with more pink/red. I wouldn't repurchase since my small sample jar will probably last my whole life, but i can see this working for many people, particularly blush-averse ones! :P

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't wait until Everyday Minerals witches back to showing the REAL product and not just the color swatches because this color is much darker than on their website and have more brown in it than one would expect.

I really like it, but I've been mixing in some of the Light Pink shade (as that shade is too light for me) and trying to get a nice, light pinkish/brown shade that's not TOO light. I prefer Apple, however. I got this with the intention of getting a lighter, natural looking pink shade. I might try Soft Touch next but I would love to try Siesta.

Popular Blush Products