Kose junkisui

Kose junkisui

4.7

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Talc, PEG 32, PEG 6, Laureth-7, Cocamide DEA, Cnidium Officinale Root water, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance

on 10/22/2016 4:13:00 AM

I gave this a try after reading the reviews here (Thanks!) I tend to get pimples on and off, and little bumps as well under the skin. Before this, I used my dermatologist cleanser for years as I found it difficult to find a good effective cleanser. Until I tried this... It has been effective at keeping my face cleaner and clearer. Less pimples and less often too. As for the bumps, hardly a problem now. For something so effective, it's surprisingly non drying.

The only thing I don't like is it seems to leave a cream like feeling after rinse off. I can't really describe it. It goes off after a while though. This will be a staple for me. I wish it was liquid though so it's easy to travel with.

on 4/28/2016 9:30:00 PM

You only need a pea sized amount to make it foam up with water reminds me of the shisheido purness cleanser! I did not like it ! Very drying and has to much fragrance ! Feels like you are washing your face with perfume!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Highly recommended. This is my favourite cleanser, which I have been using for the past 3 years. I seem to breakout whenever I stray from this cleanser. It leaves the skin feeling clean but not tight, which is a big deal for someone with dry skin. I find other cleansers by Estée Lauder and Clinique to be quite harsh on my skin in comparison. I love it so much I actually buy it in bulk whenever I know I won't be able to get my hands on it for a while. Whilst it is pricey, a little goes a long way and a tube can last up to half a year.

on 10/2/2013 11:59:00 PM

I think it's a great cleanser. It foams up a lot and feels very soft in the skin.
My makeup is removed very well. It didn't dry up my skin.
It improved my acne breakouts, but I don't think it got rid of them.

on 2/25/2013 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my love for cleanser.
It never leaves my skin feel tight, and it cleanse all the oil and dirty. I used it for 4 years before start looking for something new, with more effect to control my oil and acnes.
My friend started using it 1 tube after me, and she is still on going with it.

You can't go wrong with this, it will help if you have oily skin and acnes prone. Buy it!

on 12/18/2012 11:15:00 AM

Used this for abt 2 years when i had bad breakout. It really work well and managed to clear my acne. However, it can be drying for the face.

on 1/26/2011 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this since I was 17, I'm 23 now. I think my skin is addicted to this product. Whenever I try to use a new cleanser I would get breakouts. This is the best cleanser I have ever tried for acne prone skin. I used to have a lot of pimples during my teenage years and this stuff really helped me clear my skin a lot. I use it together with the toner from the same line and they work like a charm. Even though now I only get pimples during that time of the month I still keep using this just because it is that good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It's another good cleanser I get to date other than SKII Facial Cleanser. No dryness, no redness, no additional blemishes. It washed the make-up away completely without tightened the skin. Love it, and also it is cheaper than the SKII, so definitely I will repurchase.

on 11/10/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far this is one of the greatest cleanser i have ever used and it is very suitable for acne-prone skin.It cleanse deeply throught the skin and leave a fresh sensation.It did not dried up the skin either.Beside that the price was very reasonable too compare to other kose cleanser.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this cleanser so much! My skin is acne-proned. After faithfully using it together with Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel for about 3 months, I notice that my acnes gradually decrease and the blemishes are lighter. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle and will definitely purchase again.