Philosophy empowermint detoxifying body mask

No Image

1 review

on 5/28/2007 12:41:00 AM

This is basically Philosophy's Great Mystery mask in a large tub size with mint replacing the lavender scent of the Great Mystery. I knew this when I bought it and because I love the Great Mystery I thought this would be great with the mint, and I was right. Aside from my dislike of this being packaged in a tub, it's a greater value since this is $25 for 8oz and the Greaty Mystery is 5oz for the same price. I think I prefer the mint to the lavender, although this doesn't just contain mint fragrance, it contains mint oil. So, just beware if you are sensetive because this will tingle. This is sea salt based thick gel that is semi-clear. No scrubbies or mechanical exfoliation present in this product either. Just apply it to dry clean skin and as you massage it in it turns white. I leave this on a few minutes, more than the one minute suggested, and after I rinse my skin always feels soft and cleansed but slightly hydrated. This is meant to be an all over head to toe mask, but I'm sure I will primarily use it on my face and neck.