MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I purchased this after I went in to the store looking for a bronzer. I was recommended this. I use this to add a bit of warmth to my skin. I use it sparingly as its quite dark on my skin. I agree with other reviewers that it can break me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay seriously. I have been looking soo long for a product to suit my dry-acne prone face and I've finally found it. This is the best pressed powder ever. It is pricy but totally worth it. Many products broke me out but this one really didn't. And this was he right colour for my tone just so you know I am a NC45 which is dark for me but I use it anyway. SO yeah, definitely my HG. Must check it out. :D

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my 2nd one after my mom stole my first because it's that amazing! I have combination skin and this helps control the shine but still makes me skin look luminous. I use this as my "foundation"- I'm lucky to have really good skin so I just use concealer and put this on top. It's a bit expensive- another really good powder would be the sephora one but I think they've discontinued it. Hasn't broken me out at all. Definitely an HG product for me!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This product is officially my HG powder. I am absolutely in love with it. It's perfect for my skin tone (NC42). Doesn't oxidize and turn darker or redder like most of my other powders. Sets foundations beautifully. On days that I'm in a rush I sweep this onto my bare skin and my skin looks glowy all day. I also use this on my eye lids to brighten them up and even out the tone. I will definitely be repurchasing this over and over again. It's so beautiful and looks great for setting foundation or on its own.

I don't think this product is a must have for me, however, i'm not sure i've got the right shade, i use it to contour so maybe i should have got the medium deep, however, it goes on lovely, it sets foundation perfectly and gives you a healthy glow. actually, now i think of it, all in all it's a great product as it does exactly what it says it will do and me picking the wrong shade isn't the products fault but my own, i'll definitley but it again as it's not too expensive and i love all my other mac products, they always do exactly what they say without being extortionate like chanel!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I think I expected the wrong thing from this product. I wanted a powder to seal in my foundation but I also wanted a powder I could wear over a tinted moisturizer for days when I didn't want to wear heavy makeup. It's a bit too sheer for me. However it's very fine and gives a smooth finish. There are also bits of glitter which I find are a teensy bit too chunky (I have an old pot of L'Oreal Translucide which gives a finer, smoother finish). I wanted to escape the mess of a loose powder but although MSFN is great over makeup I can't use it any other way which is a negative for me because for that money I want it to work in lots of ways for me.

Also, I've been using it for a week now and have two hard pimples on my cheek :/ I'm bummed because I'd heard so many good things!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It oxidizes with my oily skin and makes me look a half a shade darker. Great natural looking product though. Still love it! "

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I didn't like this at first because it didn't give me enough coverage (or it would but it would look cakey on my dry skin). The MUA told me that I could get more coverage if I sprayed fix+ on my brush, dipped the brush in the compact and then apply. BAD ADVICE, it hardened a layer of my MSF. I ended up having to scrape off the first layer (which didn't wast too much product but was annoying).

After that I just didn't know how to use it beyond using my Sigma F82 and getting decent coverage. However, I've lately been using it as a light setting powder under light liquid foundation with a Sigma's blush brush - this not only sets my foundation but gives me just enough coverage w/o looking cakey at all. It makes my makeup last all day! I'm glad I found a way to use it - I'm satisfied. I would possibly repurchase if I don't find something better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate this product. It made me break out all over my face. Now I have acne scars that I am trying to cover up. It took a full week of me not wearing this product in order for my skin to not break out.I will be going back to Urban Decay's Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup powder (Mirage) soon. At least Urban Decay doesn't break me out or make me look orange.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I am NC30 and I use this to set my liquid foundation/conceal as well as just a foundation on it's own on lazy days. I absolutely love this product because it does give a natural finish if you find a good color match and it has multiple purposes. I am not sensitive to many ingredients, but if you are, I hear this does cause some break-outs. Otherwise, a great product to add ro any collection :)