MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder gives a beautiful natural effect upon application. I'm NC15 and I like to use this to contour and warm up the sides of my face. I like to use this on days where I want to look naturally chiselled and it hasn't let me down.
I bought one early 2013 and with about once-twice a week usage ever since I still have a lot of product remaining (the top of the dome is still kind of there). Love it, a real to-go for me.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging - it feels flimsy and I feel like the packaging is about to disintegrate at this point.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this powder to set my foundation. It is so finely milled and does not cake at all. I got mine at a cosmetic company outlet store for only 22, so I was happy with the price. It comes with so much product too!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

I never really thought the MSFN was all that special and stopped using it for a while, when I started using it again I got compliments on how my skin looked brighter/glowing and its pretty much been a staple ever since! Took off a lippie because I do have to put a translucent powder on my T-zone since this powder isn't very good at oil absorbing. Not all too fond of the packaging (pretty sure if I dropped it, it would crack) however I've heard that its changed and it now comes with an attached mirror so I guess thats no longer an issue!

I love this powder! It matches my skin tone perfectly, sets my makeup without looking too cakey, and lasts all day :) I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am NC40 and for awhile I have been trying to find the right powder to set my foundation and concealer. I love this powder! I buffed it into my face after applying my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and it works so well together! On work days or when I don't want to wear foundation because my skin is looking great, I'll just apply a face primer then buff it into my skin. I love that it doesn't look cakey or powdery. It cost me $30 at the MAC counter and for me that is quite pricey but it was worth it. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

NC20-25 neutral undertone. I use the color Medium as an all over setting powder from time to time but I love Med Dark as a BRONZER. It's the perfect color that I buff along my hairline, cheekbones, neck and light dusting across my nose. It's far too warm to use as a real contour color (I used NYX Taupe for that) but this is amazing when I want to warm up my skin. It lasts all day, no fading and looks really natural. Have gone through 3 of these in the past 5 years and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I realllyyyyyy like this!! I find it makes my face look just flawless and amazing. The color matches me pretty well (NC30 ish). I have combo/oily skin. By itself, it doesn't control the oil at all. Over a foundation, it does control a bit for a couple of hours. My t-zone gets pretty shiny but it doesn't bother me. You don't feel it on your face at all! I defenitly recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This has to be my favorite setting powder I have ever gone through. Just a small sweep of this over the face with your 182 or any kabuki and your face is left with a perfect natural look. It can also be used on it's own if you want sheer to medium coverage, as well as used wet for medium to heavy coverage. MAC knew what they were doing with this. This product gets an A+++ from me. I absolutely LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wanted to love this product - however, it broke me out (I use other Mac blushes/powders and they've been fine) and it doesn't have the coverage I would like. I was hoping this would replace my Benefit Hello Flawless Powder (great coverage and blends seamlessly) but it is more of a setting powder, has very light coverage, and seemed to spark a series of little bumps on my forehead/nose area. Will be returning.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this powder! would say I've been using it for more than a year now... Very matte and soft finish. got many compliments and works great with their blushes! maybe a little bit expensive but its worth it, if you have tried Mac before and know they work for you :)