MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder gives a beautiful natural effect upon application. I'm NC15 and I like to use this to contour and warm up the sides of my face. I like to use this on days where I want to look naturally chiselled and it hasn't let me down.
I bought one early 2013 and with about once-twice a week usage ever since I still have a lot of product remaining (the top of the dome is still kind of there). Love it, a real to-go for me.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging - it feels flimsy and I feel like the packaging is about to disintegrate at this point.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product - I purchased it after seeing it on YouTube and I'm not disappointed! I use this as a contour/bronzer as it is in no way orangey and looks natural on my NW20 skin. It is matte and long lasting. Good amount of product for the price. Would definitely recommend :)

I love this powder! It matches my skin tone perfectly, sets my makeup without looking too cakey, and lasts all day :) I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

NC20-25 neutral undertone. I use the color Medium as an all over setting powder from time to time but I love Med Dark as a BRONZER. It's the perfect color that I buff along my hairline, cheekbones, neck and light dusting across my nose. It's far too warm to use as a real contour color (I used NYX Taupe for that) but this is amazing when I want to warm up my skin. It lasts all day, no fading and looks really natural. Have gone through 3 of these in the past 5 years and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

MSF in Medium Dark works for so many people. When I apply makeup on other faces, most of the girls and boys fall into this colour (we have Chinese, Nepalese and Indians!). When used dry, it provides light coveage and the finish is not cakey nor dull. I use it all over my face when I'm tanned (NC 30 in summer), and use it as a bronzer when I'm paler (NC20-25). It is finely milled, and it does not dry up nor emphasize the flakiness of my problematic dry skin, and it looks so smooth when applied wet! Use a stippling brush, you can get sheer results. As a bronzer, it doesn't quite show up even on my NC 20 (even I apply heavily) so I much prefer NARS Laguna for contouring.

All in all, it's a great poduct that I have hit pan, and I have seen it working wonders for many Asian skintones. Great great colour to work with!

Texture: 5/5 very fine powder, does not dry up my skin, not cakey
Function: 4.5/5 light to medium coveage (dry/wet application), even skin tones
Pigmentation/Colour: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Price: 4.5/5 25.5 for 7g in Hong Kong, can be used every day
Overall: 4.6/5

I love the natural look this powder gives you (looks almost like you have no powder on at all which is exactly what I wanted) but for some reason it causes me to breakout. May be a bad powder if you have oily or blemish prone skin.

This is a great powder for everyday use in my opinion. I am about a NC30 and the girl at Mac told me is would be a good match because I have a golden undertone. I thought it might be too dark for me but it turned out to be just fine. The powder is pretty sheer and it makes me look very healthy. I don't use a lot of it when I do so I think it will last for a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I LOVE this!! I actually have a lighter skintone than this, but I like using it to just warm up my face, and it still gives me a little more coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been loyal to this product ever since I bought it (one month ago). I just wanted to buy a powder that I could warm up studio sculpt since it was a bit too light for me. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Dark was a perfect match! My body had yellow undertones, my face however has neutral undertones.. PLUS it's a lot lighter than the rest of my body.
Most yellow toned foundations are too yellow and look very fake on my skin. Whenever I use a foundation that matches my skintone (face) and I add the MSF over the foundation, it is a perfect match! My face and body are even again in skincolor.
I apply this powder with a HUGE fluffy brush from sephora. A little goes a long way since it's so pigmented. Definately recommended!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

MY FAVORITE POWDER! i have tried sooo many, and this is the best powder on the market!