MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this powder to set my foundation. It is so finely milled and does not cake at all. I got mine at a cosmetic company outlet store for only 22, so I was happy with the price. It comes with so much product too!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I use the MAC Studio Fix Fluid and then I use this to set my foundation. It works amazingly I highly recommend it to everyone :) It's a must have in my makeup bag

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was very hesitate to buy this product, because I had bought other Mac products before and even though they worked amazing, they always made my brake out, after months of debating whether or not to buy it, I finally ended up buying it.
And I have been very pleased with it. It give my skin a very natural soft look, which is what I was looking for.
But unfortunately, I have noticed I have been breaking out a little bit, wish these products didn't make me brake out, they work amazing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had to return this product because it was way to sheer. However, I agree with the rest of the reviewers here that it is a great natural finishing powder. I am NC 30 and I was matched with Medium Dark. The texture is very nice but not quite what I was looking for in a powder. I did not have any break outs either which is a huge plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like this powder, it is versatile enough to use it as a finishing powder or to be used on its own for light coverage. I apply it as a finishing powder over my studio fix fluid, or I just use it by itself with a flat top brush and I find that it gives pretty good coverage. It helps to get rid of my shine and even out my skin. You also get a lot of product in the pan, a lot. I have no complains.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this!!! I actually use MSF Natural in Medium Dark as a bronzer instead of a finishing powder or foundation. I'm somewhere between NC25-30 in the summer, so this adds the perfect golden glow to my skin without being shimmery, orangey, or dirty looking.

Also the price is pretty good considering I usually pay about $30 for BB bronzer, which I find to make my face look dirty and to be too red/orange. My only gripe is that there is no mirror. But other than that I'l keep rebuying it!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i cant live without this MSF ! it's great for adding an extra kick to your foundation by evening out skintone and providing a light glow. it doesn't control oilies so use a translucent powder after!