MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

4.2

As a make up artist i could say it is close to perfection you just need to understand it is not matifying powder and you still need to use oil absorbong powder on Tzone. It sets powder with no powder look. Stunning product from MAC. Use MAC fix after and you will be like supermodel;) use Morphe 500 type of brush, very fluffy, long bristles:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Used this powder for a while now and absolutely love it! My skin is NC15 but I use this is the colour this as my bronzer (as the bronzers in mac are too dark for my skin tone). I absolutely love it, it warmed up my skin and helps set my makeup in place! It lasts such a long time and is super natural looking on the skin! Love it and repurchased it at least 3 times!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this powder to set my foundation. It is so finely milled and does not cake at all. I got mine at a cosmetic company outlet store for only 22, so I was happy with the price. It comes with so much product too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been self tanning quite a bit lately, and found that my usual shade Medium Plus was getting a little too light, so I purchased this in the next shade up - Medium Dark. It matches my current skintone PERFECTLY. This powder is ultra luxurious and it gives my skin a satiny, radiant glow. I also love to use it as a crease shade or transition shade on the eyes - perfect. I think it will work well as a light bronzer to warm up my contours as well. $30 is a little pricey, but this stuff will last me a long time, so it's more than worth it. I love MAC.
xo

I love this powder! It matches my skin tone perfectly, sets my makeup without looking too cakey, and lasts all day :) I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this powder! I have it in medium dark which is slightly light for me but doesn't give a grey cast at all. The micro-particles leave a smooth finish on my skin and lovely glow. In summer when I go foundation free this is my go-to, nice light coverage. This isn't so great for keeping the shine at bay however but it does give a dewy effect in summer if that's the look you're going for. I will definitely repurchase it, and probably use a mattifying powder just for my t-zone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am NC40 and for awhile I have been trying to find the right powder to set my foundation and concealer. I love this powder! I buffed it into my face after applying my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and it works so well together! On work days or when I don't want to wear foundation because my skin is looking great, I'll just apply a face primer then buff it into my skin. I love that it doesn't look cakey or powdery. It cost me $30 at the MAC counter and for me that is quite pricey but it was worth it. I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

NC20-25 neutral undertone. I use the color Medium as an all over setting powder from time to time but I love Med Dark as a BRONZER. It's the perfect color that I buff along my hairline, cheekbones, neck and light dusting across my nose. It's far too warm to use as a real contour color (I used NYX Taupe for that) but this is amazing when I want to warm up my skin. It lasts all day, no fading and looks really natural. Have gone through 3 of these in the past 5 years and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This has to be my favorite setting powder I have ever gone through. Just a small sweep of this over the face with your 182 or any kabuki and your face is left with a perfect natural look. It can also be used on it's own if you want sheer to medium coverage, as well as used wet for medium to heavy coverage. MAC knew what they were doing with this. This product gets an A+++ from me. I absolutely LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I went to the MAC counter to ask the SA to recommend a matte bronzer for my pale skin (NC15-ish). I don't tan naturally and rely on fake tan usually to 'take the glare off'. I was expecting her to recommend one of their bronzers but instead she suggested Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark and showed me how to apply it with a brush around the edges of the forehead, into the hairline at the temples, on the cheekbones, nose, chin and along and just under the jaw. I was really impressed with the results and now this is a staple product for me. It looks natural and glowy and I have a much more healthy look to my skin compared to my natural 'undead vampire' colouring. Will definitely repurchase this!