MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder gives a beautiful natural effect upon application. I'm NC15 and I like to use this to contour and warm up the sides of my face. I like to use this on days where I want to look naturally chiselled and it hasn't let me down.
I bought one early 2013 and with about once-twice a week usage ever since I still have a lot of product remaining (the top of the dome is still kind of there). Love it, a real to-go for me.

Only thing I dislike is the packaging - it feels flimsy and I feel like the packaging is about to disintegrate at this point.

As a make up artist i could say it is close to perfection you just need to understand it is not matifying powder and you still need to use oil absorbong powder on Tzone. It sets powder with no powder look. Stunning product from MAC. Use MAC fix after and you will be like supermodel;) use Morphe 500 type of brush, very fluffy, long bristles:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not for nc42 girls , too orange. I used this on top of my studio sculpt foundation and I ended up looking like an orange.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Used this powder for a while now and absolutely love it! My skin is NC15 but I use this is the colour this as my bronzer (as the bronzers in mac are too dark for my skin tone). I absolutely love it, it warmed up my skin and helps set my makeup in place! It lasts such a long time and is super natural looking on the skin! Love it and repurchased it at least 3 times!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this powder to set my foundation. It is so finely milled and does not cake at all. I got mine at a cosmetic company outlet store for only 22, so I was happy with the price. It comes with so much product too!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product - I purchased it after seeing it on YouTube and I'm not disappointed! I use this as a contour/bronzer as it is in no way orangey and looks natural on my NW20 skin. It is matte and long lasting. Good amount of product for the price. Would definitely recommend :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst M.A.C product I've ever bought (and I'm something of a "M.A.C-tard"). Within the first month of purchasing in Germany, the powder hardened into rock and it is impossible to retrieve any sort of colour from it. I've tried with a brush, sponge and my finger - none of them pick up any colour or finish from the product. No wonder it was making absolutely no difference to my face (so natural it looked almost nonexistent - well, it was!). I will not repurchase and will be very wary of purchasing any other powder from this brand.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

I never really thought the MSFN was all that special and stopped using it for a while, when I started using it again I got compliments on how my skin looked brighter/glowing and its pretty much been a staple ever since! Took off a lippie because I do have to put a translucent powder on my T-zone since this powder isn't very good at oil absorbing. Not all too fond of the packaging (pretty sure if I dropped it, it would crack) however I've heard that its changed and it now comes with an attached mirror so I guess thats no longer an issue!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been self tanning quite a bit lately, and found that my usual shade Medium Plus was getting a little too light, so I purchased this in the next shade up - Medium Dark. It matches my current skintone PERFECTLY. This powder is ultra luxurious and it gives my skin a satiny, radiant glow. I also love to use it as a crease shade or transition shade on the eyes - perfect. I think it will work well as a light bronzer to warm up my contours as well. $30 is a little pricey, but this stuff will last me a long time, so it's more than worth it. I love MAC.
xo

I love this powder! It matches my skin tone perfectly, sets my makeup without looking too cakey, and lasts all day :) I'd definitely repurchase.