MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.3

As a make up artist i could say it is close to perfection you just need to understand it is not matifying powder and you still need to use oil absorbong powder on Tzone. It sets powder with no powder look. Stunning product from MAC. Use MAC fix after and you will be like supermodel;) use Morphe 500 type of brush, very fluffy, long bristles:)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product - I purchased it after seeing it on YouTube and I'm not disappointed! I use this as a contour/bronzer as it is in no way orangey and looks natural on my NW20 skin. It is matte and long lasting. Good amount of product for the price. Would definitely recommend :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I went to the MAC counter to ask the SA to recommend a matte bronzer for my pale skin (NC15-ish). I don't tan naturally and rely on fake tan usually to 'take the glare off'. I was expecting her to recommend one of their bronzers but instead she suggested Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Dark and showed me how to apply it with a brush around the edges of the forehead, into the hairline at the temples, on the cheekbones, nose, chin and along and just under the jaw. I was really impressed with the results and now this is a staple product for me. It looks natural and glowy and I have a much more healthy look to my skin compared to my natural 'undead vampire' colouring. Will definitely repurchase this!

I'm pale (MAC NC15 or Matchmaster 1) and love this product for contouring. Adds beautiful depth and dimension to my face without looking orange, ruddy, or dirty. Has a golden/yellow undertone that works and blends with the neutral to yellow undertone in my skin. The pigmentation is awesome and blends easily too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had to return this product because it was way to sheer. However, I agree with the rest of the reviewers here that it is a great natural finishing powder. I am NC 30 and I was matched with Medium Dark. The texture is very nice but not quite what I was looking for in a powder. I did not have any break outs either which is a huge plus.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i really wanted to be on the mineralized foundation bandwagon, but unfortunately, mineral makeup keeps kicking me off..! my first experience was with BE, and that stuff gave me cystic acne along my jawline. so, i decided to try MAC's mineralized skinfinish natural. i used this everyday to work last week, and i broke out with milia (tiny white pimples like baby acne) all along my chin. i didn't wear any foundation at all over this past weekend, and my chin cleared up right away. today, i've gone back to my regular MAC studio fix powder which i've used for years and has never failed me. (and no milia!) i'm sad that my face doesn't like mineral makeup. *pouts* i gave the mineralized skinfinish 3 lippies, tho', because i really loved the color and sheer coverage it provided; it just didn't work for my face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

first of let me start by adding that this should come in a mirrored compact, as it's a powder and you need it for touch-ups. now as for the powder it self, i use it to set my tinted moisturizer, and it sets it for the day. i like this product alot, i just hate the package it came in. i depotted it in to a hello kitty compact (mirror included) so i love it now.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is soooo important to get the correct color!! I orignally purchased this in Dark. It turned me into a jack-o-lantern and it is NOT Halloween! I am NC45, but have strong yellow undertones. I immediately took this back and got a refund. Every MA at the MAC counters kept trying to sell me Dark. Well, I did an online chat on the MAC website and the artist recommended Medium Dark for my coloring, she said the Dark was too dark. I went back and tried it out.....low and behold it was perfect!!!! I love how the powder actually gives me a glow! Now, if I can only find a replacement for Select Tint that was discontinued.....:o(

I love how this set my foundation and made my skin look flawless. However, l have the same problem with this as with all mineral makeup. It makes me itch! I don't itch as bad with Mineralize Skinfinish as say BE but it is still a problem. The itching is worse when I am in the sun. I will keep the product and use it because I like the finish, but I won't use it to touch up throughout the day and only use it in the morning to set my makeup.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Nice product, gives a sheer natural finish, without looking too powdery. I don't think the effect it gives is any better than Bare Escentuals, but I love that it's in pan form. Unfortunately, I got a pimple on my chin the same day that I tested this, and I don't usually get pimples. It almost made my face itch, just like Bare Escentuals did.