RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 4/11/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my fav serum ever! I know I'm a bit young to be using wrinkle creams and such, but its best to avoid premature aging before it starts! This product has smoothed out all of the fine expression lines on my brows and forehead! Sunspots have started to already fade and I'm on my 2nd week. I absolutely love how my skin just glows after I use this, even after I jump out of the shower and have no moisturizer on my face my face is so smooth and soft. Also I haven't broken out once since I started. The price is the best part, this truly is liquid gold! There is a tiny stinging when first applying but it soon fades. Beware if you have sensitive skin though.