RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 7/9/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow. I knew I should be using a retinol, but got scared off after trying retin-a and renova - both made me peel and flake like crazy. I looked horrible and couldn't push past that "worse before it's better" phase. With this, it works with zero ugly side effects!

on 9/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hello , I have gotten so many review reads from my review on R.O.C deep wrinkle serum. I am amazed so many women are reading reviews for R.O.C Serum. Thank you, all who have read my review on this serum and have given a "thumbs up" as helpful review.....
Update: 9-30-2015
As to date, I am still using R.O.C. deep wrinkel serum. I have repeatedly been told that I don't look my age, and I turned 59 yrs in June 2015. Most people believe I'm 40-ish and I don't think that is too bad considering that I am almost 60 yrs. old. I do contribute my young-ish looks to good Hispanic genes, and good every night application of R.O.C deep wrinkle serum, eating good, maintaining good weight, and choleterol with workouts. But I do use and have consistently used R.O.C. deep wrinkle serum. I am not so Computer savvy and posting pictures (I would post one), wish I did know more about all this technology. But currently am being taken for 40-ish and have been asked for I.D. when trying to recieve my "senior discount". I continue to moisturize dailey with R.O.C serum day and night, always, and dailey use of sunscreen 30, or greater every day, even on my hands. We must always keep a tube of sunscreen in our vehicles to keep out the rays of the sun especially in Summer. Good day to all, and keep up the fountain of youth in What YOU do! It's not in a tube, but in our own self image. Thanks for reading....
P.s. I really don't get paid for a good R.O.C review, this is truely my own review and post. I post what I know only from personal use of the product.

on 4/23/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First of all I want to say the reason I went looking for a deep wrinkle serum is because a friend/neighbor had me try the newest wrinkle cream/serum Nerium AD. She is a new customer/seller of the product. I do have my own regiment of moisturizers that I already use but she asked to me try this newest serum. She used her selling script on me, I listened, she showed me true no touch up photos of herself etc. I did try the Nerium, but before I did I also asked the important ?? of "How much it cost" which she told me was steep but it was "so worth every penny!" I tried it, had already formed an opinion based on the price, (Let me say, I am a penny pincher, coupon addict) :) and only allow myself $15-$20.00 range for moisturizers so I knew I would NEVER purchase it. But in the one night I actually used the Nerium I noticed a very "PLANT smell " which she had told me about. Now I can tell you... I found RoC Serum after reading many reviews and good ones at that, so I purchased this RoC deep wrinkle serum. It does have the lightest scent of "plant extract" which was most like the Nerium serum. I can't swear to it, but I like RoC serum alot, I have just purchased a third bottle of it, I do believe it has softened my deep smile lines, the fine lines around my eyes,and added a "glow" to my 57 yr old skin. Oh ..plus I can purchase it at my local Walgreens which has it on sale 19.95 or thereabout, usually $23.99 and I was able to use a $3.00 coupon from Target. They honor competitor coupons. I just wanted to share this with you all . I will continue to buy & use RoC Deep Wrinkle serum.Thnx for reading.

on 1/11/2014 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have not been great to my skin - tanning in my teens, wearing too much makeup, not moisturizing. I have been using Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer religiously for the past few months, but I felt like a serum might help a bit more. I picked Roc Retinol Serum up on sale (half off at Albertsons!) and I'm SO happy that I did!

I've been using for about a month, every morning before I apply my makeup. So far the results are amazing. Acne scars are fading drastically, and my pores have shrunken. My eye area is firmed and no longer appears constantly puffy and tired. The fine lines around my eyes are going away too. The line between my eyebrows has lessened. And for my very oily skin, this serum has been a blessing. Somehow it really helps control oil during the day. Overall, my face is very softer, brighter, and more even than ever. I've been using a lot less foundation and feel much more confident!

As far as cons - it can tingle or burn, especially in the eye area. For me, the tingling subsides in a minute or two and doesn't bother me much. If you are sensitive to fragrance you might be bothered by the scent.

For me, the product has done everything it claimed to do. If you're not expecting a face lift, or perhaps you're looking for a more proactive measure to wrinkles and aging skin, I'd definitely recommend.

on 9/17/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

OMG
Holy grail product!!
I am 20 years old and I know I dont have wrinkles but my dermatologist said that the 20's are a good time to start wrinkle prevention. This serum has evened out my dark spots and marks on my face, made my skin soft to the touch and smoothed out a lot of the fine lines around my nose!

What I did not expect was this product to actually clear up my acne! The vitamin A in this serum helps gently exfoliate my skin and helps prevent the pores from getting clogged. Within the first week of using this serum my mild acne has diminished to almost nothing. I ued get a few new pimples a month now I get MAYBE one pimple during my period. This stuff has seriously transformed my skin!! I'M IN LOVE!