RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Black
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

This serum was a pleasant surprise. First off the packaging is glass and weighty so it feels more luxurious than other drug store serums. You can usually find the entire brand at buy 1 get 1 50% and can stack with coupons on their website.

It smells weird though, like hair dye but it absorbs to skin quickly and leaves it radiant the next day. On my sensitive skin, it didn't break me out even after using the entire bottle. Can't say if the small retinol % made a drastic difference to skin but I'd definitely recommend it for those in your 20s/30s as a preventative measure.

on 4/11/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my fav serum ever! I know I'm a bit young to be using wrinkle creams and such, but its best to avoid premature aging before it starts! This product has smoothed out all of the fine expression lines on my brows and forehead! Sunspots have started to already fade and I'm on my 2nd week. I absolutely love how my skin just glows after I use this, even after I jump out of the shower and have no moisturizer on my face my face is so smooth and soft. Also I haven't broken out once since I started. The price is the best part, this truly is liquid gold! There is a tiny stinging when first applying but it soon fades. Beware if you have sensitive skin though.

on 11/8/2008 9:30:00 PM

I bought this over ebay philippines and my problem is where Im going to buy my next bottle!! Im a beauty junkie but so far, this product is the only one that was able to take the dark discoloration under my lips away! it makes my skin nicer over all, but my freckles are still there but i dont think this will work on that though...but im seeing subtle changes, my skin is more smoother...btw, im 31 and dont have any problems except for a few starting lines and my freckles...this stuff evened out my yellowish toned skin too...i recommend it!! Just hope i can find it again here after my bottle is gone!