RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

I mix this with a few drops of the Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% and my skin looks amazing. I also use ROC Multi Correction 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream after it dries. This is the most inexpensive treatments I have ever used and the best. Skin looks good the next morning and I could use makeup with it but I usually use PC's Resist Super Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30. The tint is so neutral and blends in so well that I just use Australis pressed powder over it and that's it, I'm done. My son's fiancee asked him if I wanted to have my hair and makeup done for their wedding and he told her he'd ask but that I don't really use makeup, what a nice compliment from someone who has seen me with and without makeup and has no idea what a skin care routine is and what it takes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for a few years in my late teens to help with acne. Nothing ever cleared my skin so fast (and I've been on nearly every topical prescription and pill besides accutane). It seriously does wonders and doesn't dry skin out at all. Somehow I navigated away from this product- I lived in Italy for half a year and didn't pack enough bottles and couldn't find this specific product. I tried a retinol from La Roche-Posay and I didn't like it too much. My skin progressively got worse and I decided to try Differin because I remembered how much good retinol did for my skin- big mistake! I know there's a purging period with many topical acne products but it was lasting 2+ months and I just don't lead the sort of lifestyle where I can just hide my face or cake my face in makeup for months. I started using this again and my skin is clearing up, feeling more hydrated, and pores are looking smaller. My only caveat is that the scent can make my eyes sensitive- but I have incredibly sensitive eyes that can't stand anything being near them. If you've tried Differin and it didn't work for your skin type I would suggest trying this. Retinol is wonderful for a whole host of skin issues but you have to find the right formulation for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it. It seems to smooth and brighten skin. However, one lippie off for the terrible smell and the fact that it's a bit drying.

Yeah.. Just bought this today at Walmart. The bottle literally broke in my hands.

PROS: THis has a lot of loyal followers for results. Does give me a "glow" and almost plump up my skin a bit. The price is fair.

CONS: A bit of burnt coffee smell under the perfumey smell.(It doesn't bother my allergies, which many things do, so I put up with it for the results I get.)

ALTERNATES: Paula's Choice new 1% retinol has a more tolerable scent but for a lot more $, though.

on 2/28/2013 2:23:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years now. I try the new expensive serums from the department and specialty stores but I always end up coming back to this one. It only takes a day or two before I see the results which include much firmer, smoother skin. Really helps those fine lines stay fine and barely noticeable. Also, I have a few age spots and this is one of the few products I have tried that actually makes them fade away completely. It can be drying so I use it 5 days/weekly and then on the weekends switch to a serum that is much more plumping and moisturizing. I always use a good night cream with it.
I'm happy to say that I get lots of compliments on my skin even though I was a sun worshiper in my youth. Even though I'm approaching my 60s I don't need foundation, just a blush or a bronzer and a dab of my cover-up pen here and there. I think if you take the time and use the right products you can eventually correct a lot of the damage caused by the sun and acne. Just get into a good night-time routine and stick with it.

I'm on my second bottle of this, it's a great product at a reasonable price. It's definitely given me a more even skin tone, firmer skin, and a glow. Keep in my mind, it's NOT a moisturizer, it's a retinol product that has enough retinol to actually benefit your skin. If you find yourself peeling or getting red, just slow down the number of applications per week so your skin can gradually tolerate it. It will make you sun-sensitive, but you should always use a sunscreen and avoid the sun anyway - if you don't, you're just eliminating the benefits of this product.

on 5/1/2012 6:33:00 AM

This is a great product! It smells wonderful and feels great on my skin!
The results are immediate - my skin looks great! I'd definitely buy this again.

on 2/1/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This may be one of like, two products that I would ever re-purchase! My excessively oily skin responds really nicely to this product and hasn't caused me a single breakout. I may have actually found a HG!

on 2/28/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product says it won't clog pores but it made my skin break out anyways. I gave it a full week and a half and my skin got worse and worse until I knew I had to quit using it. Immediatley upon quitting it started to recover. Too bad cause this product did make the unbroken out part of my skin more glowy if simply because it exfoliated. My pores looked a bit smaller too. It also did not irritate my skin (other than breakouts) and I used it over a pale indented scar I have and I believe the scar has more color and looks smoother though it could be my imagination. I saw no difference in wrinkles though I had to discontinue use before I would expect to. If anything, because it got rid of dead skin my wrinkles looked deeper. My skin usually breaks out when anything designed for acne prone skin is used so maybe I just can't use retinols.