RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by hair type : Curly
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 5/20/2014 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've already bought my second bottle of this stuff. Best product I have ever used on my face, hands down. I had previously tried lemon juice, but it became too drying and I could tell daily use on my face was starting to irritate it, judging by hardened white heads popping up. So I came across something about retinols. I had tried Differin as a teen, but as soon as I began to flake and turn red, I stopped - the doctor hadn't mentioned to me that this happens. But anyway..I have been using this for a few weeks so far. I use a 3-4 drops of this serum morning & night. I haven't noticed any tingling or burning upon application. My skin hasn't dried or become flaky either, but I have naturally oily skin. I let my skin dry for 20-30 minutes after washing, then rub the serum in gently. I have always had bad skin, but I kid you not - this morning I woke up and my mouth dropped - I am in shock! My hyperpigmentation on my cheeks is going away! My skin looked fresh, alive, glowy. The tone is completely evening out, the minor wrinkles I have from sun damage, etc. have yet to completely fade away, but everything is looking unbelievably better. I am so happy. The first week that I began this treatment, I had a few minor flare-ups (perhaps purging?), but they healed quickly due to the retinol, and now my face is pimple free and beginning to look like I actually have GOOD skin. I highly recommend this product and I have sworn to myself to only buy this - no more being tempted from marketing campaigns to stray away, because this stuff totally works for my skin. For those with dry or sensitive skin, I don't know if I'd recommend because I know retinols. This is HG status

1-month update: skin is still doing great, even getting better. My breakouts aren't as bad, and if I do get a pimple it's gone very quickly. Hyperpigmentation is fading. I've also gone back to supplementing with evening primrose oil because my breakouts are always hormonal & it's helping immensely - try if you need a little extra boost, great skin benefits. I also use my other favorite product olay microdermabrasion kit twice a week. my skin LOVES both of these products! will update again in a month or so, but so far, so very very good!

on 9/17/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

OMG
Holy grail product!!
I am 20 years old and I know I dont have wrinkles but my dermatologist said that the 20's are a good time to start wrinkle prevention. This serum has evened out my dark spots and marks on my face, made my skin soft to the touch and smoothed out a lot of the fine lines around my nose!

What I did not expect was this product to actually clear up my acne! The vitamin A in this serum helps gently exfoliate my skin and helps prevent the pores from getting clogged. Within the first week of using this serum my mild acne has diminished to almost nothing. I ued get a few new pimples a month now I get MAYBE one pimple during my period. This stuff has seriously transformed my skin!! I'M IN LOVE!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Horrible. It made my skin red and irritated, broke me out, and made my wrinkles look deeper. I tried applying only 3x per week - still didn't work. I have heard that it takes a while for these types of products to work so I stuck with it for a month. I can't take it anymore, though. This product is ruining my skin.

on 2/12/2009 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

the first time i tried it, the result was good. my skin looked clear and smooth. but then the old problems came back and no matter how many times i apply this serum - it produces no visible improvements.
it too bad, as i like using this serum. it feels good applying and does not irritate very sensitive skin, even around eyes. i like the consistency and a cute golden bottle, but just cannot justify spending $22 (without tax) on a product that does so little.