RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for a few years in my late teens to help with acne. Nothing ever cleared my skin so fast (and I've been on nearly every topical prescription and pill besides accutane). It seriously does wonders and doesn't dry skin out at all. Somehow I navigated away from this product- I lived in Italy for half a year and didn't pack enough bottles and couldn't find this specific product. I tried a retinol from La Roche-Posay and I didn't like it too much. My skin progressively got worse and I decided to try Differin because I remembered how much good retinol did for my skin- big mistake! I know there's a purging period with many topical acne products but it was lasting 2+ months and I just don't lead the sort of lifestyle where I can just hide my face or cake my face in makeup for months. I started using this again and my skin is clearing up, feeling more hydrated, and pores are looking smaller. My only caveat is that the scent can make my eyes sensitive- but I have incredibly sensitive eyes that can't stand anything being near them. If you've tried Differin and it didn't work for your skin type I would suggest trying this. Retinol is wonderful for a whole host of skin issues but you have to find the right formulation for you.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it. It seems to smooth and brighten skin. However, one lippie off for the terrible smell and the fact that it's a bit drying.

on 7/9/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow. I knew I should be using a retinol, but got scared off after trying retin-a and renova - both made me peel and flake like crazy. I looked horrible and couldn't push past that "worse before it's better" phase. With this, it works with zero ugly side effects!

Loved this stuff! Don't have severe wrinkles yet, but used this to prevent. Noticed significant clearing of my pores and acne scars. Made my skin soft and bright

However! This is impossible to find in EU now. :( The whole Correxion line has been done away with here in the Netherlands. Can't find anything comparable

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why the review of this product is not as good as I expected. I actually really like this product. I used to use skinceutical retinol 0.5, and it was very effective but it did make my skin dry and peel. I started to try a less intense retinol product, and I found this one by accident. I'm really impressed with the result so far. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is because I don't like how strong it smells. It doesn't smell bad, but the scent is just too strong for my taste. I don't think I'd call this product a HG product of mine but if other people want to try a retinol product from the drug store I'd recommend it.

on 5/14/2011 10:54:00 PM

This is the best retinol serum you can buy at mass market retailers. I absolutely love it! Have been using it for a few yrs and can definitely say my skin looks great. I use one pump amount 5 nights a week and it has really made me look younger-my face is smoother. It is a little expensive-but I get it on sale to save a few $. I highly recommend!

on 4/23/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The Holy Grail of serums! In one treatment worn under my night cream I woke to much firmer, brighter skin, and noticeably shallower lines around my eyes, forehead and mouth! I'm a believer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. I will make this short and sweet though - bottom line - this product made me break out in zits. I rarely ever have a blemish but this stuff gave me a lot at the same time. I have combo skin that is usually sensitive. If I ever react to a product its because I break out in a rash from sensitivity, but this made me break out in zits instead. :(

on 7/4/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm 58 and have lines between my eyes and smaller ones over my eyes. I also have laugh lines (my word for crow's feet). I I've been using this for over a month. The results have been amazing. I add a moisturizer (L'Oreal Age Perfec) when it dries and I swear I can pass for much younger than my true age. I will keep buying this.....love it!

on 12/14/2009 11:16:00 AM

This stuff is a winner !! I have pretty good skin but recently started to notice some fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I first got the Olay Regenerist Serum saw no results then I got this. Within 2-3 days I started noticing some results. My skin was glowing and the surface of my face was smoother. It's been 2 weeks and the fine lines ( although still there ) are less noticeable.

Now before I started using this product I did my homework and was prepared with not only a good moisturizer but *VERY IMPORTANT* a good SPF for the daytime. I don't know how much I would of suffered had I not prepared myself but I was not going to learn the lesson the hard way.
This is my regime:

At night: OCM , ROC Serum all over face ( 1 light pump is enough for the entire face ) then I apply Mary Kay intense moisturizer on lower cheek area since this is where I get dry patches.

In morning : Wash face with a mild cleanser, Roc Serum on the 2 areas where I have some fine lines ( forehead and eye area ) then I put on my SPF/Moisturizer on top. That's it !

Since the texture of my skin is so much smoother I am no longer using primer under my skin ( only if I go out and know I am going to sweat etc. ) Thus far I have not had any irritation, breakouts of any kind. My skin is UBER sensitive and I am so surprised my skin has reacted so well. This product is a great and will continue using it as long as I can !

1/14/10 Update: It's been a month since my review and I am happy to report continued success with this product. The lines on my forehead are almost gone and the lines around my eyes are GONE ! If I stop using this product I do notice my skin becoming dull. I am eyeballing the ROC Deep Wrinkle Cream because Costco has an awesome offer ( 2 for $30.00 ) so I might try that next. Thus far ROC rocks ! ;-)