RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 56 & Over
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 9/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hello , I have gotten so many review reads from my review on R.O.C deep wrinkle serum. I am amazed so many women are reading reviews for R.O.C Serum. Thank you, all who have read my review on this serum and have given a "thumbs up" as helpful review.....
Update: 9-30-2015
As to date, I am still using R.O.C. deep wrinkel serum. I have repeatedly been told that I don't look my age, and I turned 59 yrs in June 2015. Most people believe I'm 40-ish and I don't think that is too bad considering that I am almost 60 yrs. old. I do contribute my young-ish looks to good Hispanic genes, and good every night application of R.O.C deep wrinkle serum, eating good, maintaining good weight, and choleterol with workouts. But I do use and have consistently used R.O.C. deep wrinkle serum. I am not so Computer savvy and posting pictures (I would post one), wish I did know more about all this technology. But currently am being taken for 40-ish and have been asked for I.D. when trying to recieve my "senior discount". I continue to moisturize dailey with R.O.C serum day and night, always, and dailey use of sunscreen 30, or greater every day, even on my hands. We must always keep a tube of sunscreen in our vehicles to keep out the rays of the sun especially in Summer. Good day to all, and keep up the fountain of youth in What YOU do! It's not in a tube, but in our own self image. Thanks for reading....
P.s. I really don't get paid for a good R.O.C review, this is truely my own review and post. I post what I know only from personal use of the product.

on 4/23/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First of all I want to say the reason I went looking for a deep wrinkle serum is because a friend/neighbor had me try the newest wrinkle cream/serum Nerium AD. She is a new customer/seller of the product. I do have my own regiment of moisturizers that I already use but she asked to me try this newest serum. She used her selling script on me, I listened, she showed me true no touch up photos of herself etc. I did try the Nerium, but before I did I also asked the important ?? of "How much it cost" which she told me was steep but it was "so worth every penny!" I tried it, had already formed an opinion based on the price, (Let me say, I am a penny pincher, coupon addict) :) and only allow myself $15-$20.00 range for moisturizers so I knew I would NEVER purchase it. But in the one night I actually used the Nerium I noticed a very "PLANT smell " which she had told me about. Now I can tell you... I found RoC Serum after reading many reviews and good ones at that, so I purchased this RoC deep wrinkle serum. It does have the lightest scent of "plant extract" which was most like the Nerium serum. I can't swear to it, but I like RoC serum alot, I have just purchased a third bottle of it, I do believe it has softened my deep smile lines, the fine lines around my eyes,and added a "glow" to my 57 yr old skin. Oh ..plus I can purchase it at my local Walgreens which has it on sale 19.95 or thereabout, usually $23.99 and I was able to use a $3.00 coupon from Target. They honor competitor coupons. I just wanted to share this with you all . I will continue to buy & use RoC Deep Wrinkle serum.Thnx for reading.