RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

I mix this with a few drops of the Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% and my skin looks amazing. I also use ROC Multi Correction 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream after it dries. This is the most inexpensive treatments I have ever used and the best. Skin looks good the next morning and I could use makeup with it but I usually use PC's Resist Super Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30. The tint is so neutral and blends in so well that I just use Australis pressed powder over it and that's it, I'm done. My son's fiancee asked him if I wanted to have my hair and makeup done for their wedding and he told her he'd ask but that I don't really use makeup, what a nice compliment from someone who has seen me with and without makeup and has no idea what a skin care routine is and what it takes.

on 8/1/2018 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is some serious stuff here! I've been trying and using a lot of different products for some time now and I do not have sensitive skin at all. Very few products have been so uncomfortable or irritating that I couldn't tolerate it and this is one of them. I have used and do use retinol products. I actually use the roc retinol night cream with no issues at all. This serum made my face red, irritated, uncomfortable and I discontinued use pretty soon after starting. I tried decreasing frequency of use to mixing it with my moisturizer and when none of these worked i went back to the retinol night cream and stopped using this. Then my skin went back to normal. This may be a good wrinkle problem but my skin could not take it. I recommend trying the retinol night cream by rox instead.

on 7/9/2016 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow. I knew I should be using a retinol, but got scared off after trying retin-a and renova - both made me peel and flake like crazy. I looked horrible and couldn't push past that "worse before it's better" phase. With this, it works with zero ugly side effects!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When my holy grail RoC Multi Correxion Skin Renewing Serum in the blue bottle was discontinued (I miss it.. my skin responded wonderfully to it & it smelled like maple syrup) I decided to try out the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum. Now, I don't have deep wrinkles. I do have the beginnings of noticeable lines around my eyes though... probably from years of pulling my eyes open when putting in contacts + the really bad habit of rubbing my eyes. Anyhow, I'm in my mid twenties so now is as good a time as any to start using an anti-aging product.

This retinol serum really agrees with my skin. The texture is silky. The smell is sort of musty... it's very unpleasant but I appreciate that there are no artificial fragrances. My fine lines appear softer. I've also noticed that when I have a breakout & use this a few nights in a row it basically completely clears up my skin.

The cons are that if you put too much of this on your skin will feel tingly or a slight burning sensation. You want to be sure to use just enough & not overdo it. Also this will dry your skin out slightly but if you use a moisturizer after you won't have that problem.

I usually use this on days I don't exfoliate so as not to overly irritate my skin. It's less than $15 at the drugstore I believe, & for that price this product performs phenomenally, IMO. The only reason I won't repurchase is because I'll be going for a cruelty-free serum when this one is done.

I am in love with this product. I received it free in a beauty box and have never been so happy to repurchase a skin care product before. This works on my skin. It works! I have tried at least a dozen other "wrinkle eraser" products and, while at best they are nice and moisturizing and at worst they make me break out, they don't do anything for the lines that are cropping up around my eyes. This product has softened those crow's feet considerably. It's also diminished the crepey skin on my eyelids.I feel like I've turned back the clock about 5-6 years (before my second and third boys.Trust me when I say that having three boys gives you wrinkles!). The serum itself is soft and non-greasy. It sinks in almost immediately, although there is a slight sticky feeling I get when I'm lying on my pillow at night. It's definitely not a deal breaker, though. The smell is not my favorite; it reminds me of self-tanner smell but again, not a deal breaker. Despite those two small ticks against it, in my opinion it is well, well worth the price for the results. My skin looks glowy and soft. The hyperpigmentation I have on my upper lip (in the shape of a moustache, thankyouverymuch) has started to fade! That alone is worth it to me. And my eyes look bright and really much less lined and careworn. I've not noticed any stinging, redness or dryness on my already dry skin and the bottle is really a nice, heavy glass bottle with a pump and a cover to keep the end of the pump from getting that globby blob of dried up product in it.
I've used this product before bed for about a month now and I am tickled to my toes by the results. I don't even need primer under my foundation anymore. I'm not kidding! I hope if you try this stuff it works as well for you as it did for me. I will repurchase again and again.

on 9/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hello , I have gotten so many review reads from my review on R.O.C deep wrinkle serum. I am amazed so many women are reading reviews for R.O.C Serum. Thank you, all who have read my review on this serum and have given a "thumbs up" as helpful review.....
Update: 9-30-2015
As to date, I am still using R.O.C. deep wrinkel serum. I have repeatedly been told that I don't look my age, and I turned 59 yrs in June 2015. Most people believe I'm 40-ish and I don't think that is too bad considering that I am almost 60 yrs. old. I do contribute my young-ish looks to good Hispanic genes, and good every night application of R.O.C deep wrinkle serum, eating good, maintaining good weight, and choleterol with workouts. But I do use and have consistently used R.O.C. deep wrinkle serum. I am not so Computer savvy and posting pictures (I would post one), wish I did know more about all this technology. But currently am being taken for 40-ish and have been asked for I.D. when trying to recieve my "senior discount". I continue to moisturize dailey with R.O.C serum day and night, always, and dailey use of sunscreen 30, or greater every day, even on my hands. We must always keep a tube of sunscreen in our vehicles to keep out the rays of the sun especially in Summer. Good day to all, and keep up the fountain of youth in What YOU do! It's not in a tube, but in our own self image. Thanks for reading....
P.s. I really don't get paid for a good R.O.C review, this is truely my own review and post. I post what I know only from personal use of the product.

on 4/23/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First of all I want to say the reason I went looking for a deep wrinkle serum is because a friend/neighbor had me try the newest wrinkle cream/serum Nerium AD. She is a new customer/seller of the product. I do have my own regiment of moisturizers that I already use but she asked to me try this newest serum. She used her selling script on me, I listened, she showed me true no touch up photos of herself etc. I did try the Nerium, but before I did I also asked the important ?? of "How much it cost" which she told me was steep but it was "so worth every penny!" I tried it, had already formed an opinion based on the price, (Let me say, I am a penny pincher, coupon addict) :) and only allow myself $15-$20.00 range for moisturizers so I knew I would NEVER purchase it. But in the one night I actually used the Nerium I noticed a very "PLANT smell " which she had told me about. Now I can tell you... I found RoC Serum after reading many reviews and good ones at that, so I purchased this RoC deep wrinkle serum. It does have the lightest scent of "plant extract" which was most like the Nerium serum. I can't swear to it, but I like RoC serum alot, I have just purchased a third bottle of it, I do believe it has softened my deep smile lines, the fine lines around my eyes,and added a "glow" to my 57 yr old skin. Oh ..plus I can purchase it at my local Walgreens which has it on sale 19.95 or thereabout, usually $23.99 and I was able to use a $3.00 coupon from Target. They honor competitor coupons. I just wanted to share this with you all . I will continue to buy & use RoC Deep Wrinkle serum.Thnx for reading.

on 2/28/2013 2:23:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years now. I try the new expensive serums from the department and specialty stores but I always end up coming back to this one. It only takes a day or two before I see the results which include much firmer, smoother skin. Really helps those fine lines stay fine and barely noticeable. Also, I have a few age spots and this is one of the few products I have tried that actually makes them fade away completely. It can be drying so I use it 5 days/weekly and then on the weekends switch to a serum that is much more plumping and moisturizing. I always use a good night cream with it.
I'm happy to say that I get lots of compliments on my skin even though I was a sun worshiper in my youth. Even though I'm approaching my 60s I don't need foundation, just a blush or a bronzer and a dab of my cover-up pen here and there. I think if you take the time and use the right products you can eventually correct a lot of the damage caused by the sun and acne. Just get into a good night-time routine and stick with it.

on 12/25/2012 4:05:00 PM

I'm 31 years old, never smoked, rarely drinks alcohol and has a very healthy diet. My skin has overall always shown the results of all that. However a recent period filled with stress left my face skin with some new wrinkles on my forehead and some lines around the eyes. I bought this product after some excellent reviews and my hope on retinol - got the product from Boots at the airport and tried the same night. Fearing a bad reaction I olly applied a tiny amount on the forehead. The following morning - after a 9 hours sleep - my skin looked better and the new wrinkle noticeably reduced. As this would be too soon to detect any results, I've been re-applying twice a day since 3 days. I'm sure it's a filling / lifting effect due to the cream, however you can tell the skin is improving every day since and I'm determined to invest in more products from the same brand.
The only bad point is that the skin looks much better without foundation as it doesn't mix well with the serum.

on 5/1/2012 6:33:00 AM

This is a great product! It smells wonderful and feels great on my skin!
The results are immediate - my skin looks great! I'd definitely buy this again.