RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

2.0

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 3/28/2009 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

At first I loved this product and thought the smell was pleasant. After a few days however it caused my skin to both break out and become excessively dry even with my best long time deep moisturizer. The smell also began to bother me. I quit using it for a couple of weeks and then tried again. I had the same results. I plan on trying to use it up by applying to my hands and so far it has not irritated the skin on my hands. It's disappointing since it was rather expensive for a drug store item.