RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 4/30/2014 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

This serum literally transformed my delicate skin! At first, I was looking for a product that would be a preventative measure for the horrid signs of aging as it is easier to prevent now as opposed to cure later; however, I had no idea that it would significantly benefit my skin now! The very first night I distributed the serum on to my face, my skin instantly glowed and felt incredibly smooth (something I am not used to as my skin is very dry and problematic). I usually know by the first couple uses of a product whether or not I will like it and this was no exception. I instantly loved it and still do!

Flakes, dry patches, redness, ruddiness, and hyper pigmentation were greatly diminished from this serum. My skin actually looked alive and not as dull! I cannot say if this is as effective for wrinkles as I am still in my 20's, but I am sure it is working it's preventative magic as well. Please note that if you do have dry skin, this serum works best with a moisturizer layered on top of it. Overall, this serum is magic with a very reasonable price-point, although I would not hesitate to repurchase if it were more expensive. That matter in itself indicates a fantastic product.

on 5/17/2008 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am on my 6th bottle. I love this product. The wrinkles on my skin are no where as deep as they were. This stuff is a miracle product. I love it and it works well under makeup. I use this morning and night. At first it burns and you need to get used to it. I also read that you need to exfoliate twice weekly which I have been doing and it works great. Try it girls. Over 40 girls will love this. (UPDATE) If you have breakouts from this it is because you need to throw on a little moisturizer where your breakouts are. That worked for me and they went away. I am also now using AVON Advanced Adjusting Anew with this. So at night ROC and in the morning ANEW the cheapest one. Be careful you can burn your skin which I did at first. Now skin is used to both. Do not put Anew on your eyelids. Good Lluck