RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Other
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 2/28/2013 2:23:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years now. I try the new expensive serums from the department and specialty stores but I always end up coming back to this one. It only takes a day or two before I see the results which include much firmer, smoother skin. Really helps those fine lines stay fine and barely noticeable. Also, I have a few age spots and this is one of the few products I have tried that actually makes them fade away completely. It can be drying so I use it 5 days/weekly and then on the weekends switch to a serum that is much more plumping and moisturizing. I always use a good night cream with it.
I'm happy to say that I get lots of compliments on my skin even though I was a sun worshiper in my youth. Even though I'm approaching my 60s I don't need foundation, just a blush or a bronzer and a dab of my cover-up pen here and there. I think if you take the time and use the right products you can eventually correct a lot of the damage caused by the sun and acne. Just get into a good night-time routine and stick with it.

on 9/24/2010 11:32:00 PM

I got this thinking, I can get some anti-aging benefit from this since it has rentiol in it. Well me and my husband tried it that night and we both broke out by the next day. My husband had a bump that bled came out of the blue for no reason. And i had break outs all over my chin area. It too me two months to get my skin back right. Not to mention all the chemical peels that i had to do to get rid of the blemishes left behind.

I think that the rentinol was just to strong for My husband and I.