RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 1/23/2011 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this thinking it might be better than the deep wrinkle night cream which I had gotten results from but I ended up disappointed. It didn't do much for me, it stung a little and it felt unpleasant to spread onto my face. I always felt I needed moisturizer afterward. I won't be buying this again.

on 3/26/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a so-so decent product. I have oily skin so rarely use anything too heavy but really wanted to see what it could do witht the ugly lines on my face. The moisture effect was great but the pimples it brought on have been less than great. I will use it all but am moving on...

on 6/24/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product nightly for 2 weeks now, on my oily, large pored and lightly lined face and I DO see differences! My skin feels smoother and some light discolourations appear to be disappearing. Previously, I had used Retin-A Micro, but my sensitive skin did not bear it well, even using only up to once a week. RoC Retinol Correction serum has a very silky feel to it, and it applies well. Only a few dabs are needed for cheeks, chin and forehead, which means that despite the higher price, it will in fact be a value in my arsenal of face products.

UPDATE: I've only been using this product for 2 weeks, but I am feeling a difference in the smoothness of my skin. I've never had a product work so quickly! I'm also happy that the product has not caused any acne or clogged pores. Wonderful product!

on 2/1/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This may be one of like, two products that I would ever re-purchase! My excessively oily skin responds really nicely to this product and hasn't caused me a single breakout. I may have actually found a HG!

on 7/22/2008 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the greatest skin care that I have used. It does not make me oilier, which is unprecedented. It has a tingling effect once I apply it and then my skin looks absolutely flawless with or without makeup. It truly pulls the skin and looks as if I have used Botox. Skin care is one of those things that has to work out for your skin and this does it for me. Try it for sure.