RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I recently received this is a beauty box, and was pleased to try it since I've never used anything from this line. After only about a week of use, I really began to notice a difference. I get this weird thing around the perimeter of my face most noticeable around my hairline, where it feels like little tiny nodules in the skin it drives me crazy. I could never "see" anything just could feel them. Probably just debris collecting in the pores. I've tried scrubs, masks, and multiple diy treatments. Even my clarsonic never totally did away with them. Once I had used this about a week, the little nodules were definitely less noticeable. My skin visibily seemed brighter and more luminious. Now I don't feel them anymore. I use this serum at night, after I wash my face, but before my moisturizer. I learned not to use it on or around my nose cause it seemed to be a little too drying there, but everywhere else on my face. While I'm not a fan of the smell of this, it's not that off putting that I wouldn't use it. And when I use this up I plan to purchase this little jewel again.

I just this past week had to have outpatient surgery, and that morning from the nice lady that checked me in, to every single nurse that took care of me that day, commented on how beautiful my complexion is. I'm 56 I don't expect those kind of comments anymore. And most of them wanted to know my secret. Baby wash, Olay moisturizer, and this. This product being the the key.

If you've never used a serum, try this, it is worth it!

on 9/30/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Hello , I have gotten so many review reads from my review on R.O.C deep wrinkle serum. I am amazed so many women are reading reviews for R.O.C Serum. Thank you, all who have read my review on this serum and have given a "thumbs up" as helpful review.....
Update: 9-30-2015
As to date, I am still using R.O.C. deep wrinkel serum. I have repeatedly been told that I don't look my age, and I turned 59 yrs in June 2015. Most people believe I'm 40-ish and I don't think that is too bad considering that I am almost 60 yrs. old. I do contribute my young-ish looks to good Hispanic genes, and good every night application of R.O.C deep wrinkle serum, eating good, maintaining good weight, and choleterol with workouts. But I do use and have consistently used R.O.C. deep wrinkle serum. I am not so Computer savvy and posting pictures (I would post one), wish I did know more about all this technology. But currently am being taken for 40-ish and have been asked for I.D. when trying to recieve my "senior discount". I continue to moisturize dailey with R.O.C serum day and night, always, and dailey use of sunscreen 30, or greater every day, even on my hands. We must always keep a tube of sunscreen in our vehicles to keep out the rays of the sun especially in Summer. Good day to all, and keep up the fountain of youth in What YOU do! It's not in a tube, but in our own self image. Thanks for reading....
P.s. I really don't get paid for a good R.O.C review, this is truely my own review and post. I post what I know only from personal use of the product.

on 4/23/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

First of all I want to say the reason I went looking for a deep wrinkle serum is because a friend/neighbor had me try the newest wrinkle cream/serum Nerium AD. She is a new customer/seller of the product. I do have my own regiment of moisturizers that I already use but she asked to me try this newest serum. She used her selling script on me, I listened, she showed me true no touch up photos of herself etc. I did try the Nerium, but before I did I also asked the important ?? of "How much it cost" which she told me was steep but it was "so worth every penny!" I tried it, had already formed an opinion based on the price, (Let me say, I am a penny pincher, coupon addict) :) and only allow myself $15-$20.00 range for moisturizers so I knew I would NEVER purchase it. But in the one night I actually used the Nerium I noticed a very "PLANT smell " which she had told me about. Now I can tell you... I found RoC Serum after reading many reviews and good ones at that, so I purchased this RoC deep wrinkle serum. It does have the lightest scent of "plant extract" which was most like the Nerium serum. I can't swear to it, but I like RoC serum alot, I have just purchased a third bottle of it, I do believe it has softened my deep smile lines, the fine lines around my eyes,and added a "glow" to my 57 yr old skin. Oh ..plus I can purchase it at my local Walgreens which has it on sale 19.95 or thereabout, usually $23.99 and I was able to use a $3.00 coupon from Target. They honor competitor coupons. I just wanted to share this with you all . I will continue to buy & use RoC Deep Wrinkle serum.Thnx for reading.

on 2/28/2013 2:23:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for about 7 years now. I try the new expensive serums from the department and specialty stores but I always end up coming back to this one. It only takes a day or two before I see the results which include much firmer, smoother skin. Really helps those fine lines stay fine and barely noticeable. Also, I have a few age spots and this is one of the few products I have tried that actually makes them fade away completely. It can be drying so I use it 5 days/weekly and then on the weekends switch to a serum that is much more plumping and moisturizing. I always use a good night cream with it.
I'm happy to say that I get lots of compliments on my skin even though I was a sun worshiper in my youth. Even though I'm approaching my 60s I don't need foundation, just a blush or a bronzer and a dab of my cover-up pen here and there. I think if you take the time and use the right products you can eventually correct a lot of the damage caused by the sun and acne. Just get into a good night-time routine and stick with it.

I read quite a few of the posts and was surprised that some posters felt it caused blemishes and had a strong odor. I didn't find either to be true. This is a serum and doesn't serve as a moisturizer so you need to add one after it dries. I didn't notice any odor and have had no breakouts. I find it diminishes my finer wrinkles and makes my skin smoother. I recommend this to friends who comment on my skin and will continue to use it. Very satisfied.

on 7/4/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm 58 and have lines between my eyes and smaller ones over my eyes. I also have laugh lines (my word for crow's feet). I I've been using this for over a month. The results have been amazing. I add a moisturizer (L'Oreal Age Perfec) when it dries and I swear I can pass for much younger than my true age. I will keep buying this.....love it!

on 5/1/2012 6:33:00 AM

This is a great product! It smells wonderful and feels great on my skin!
The results are immediate - my skin looks great! I'd definitely buy this again.

on 3/28/2009 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

At first I loved this product and thought the smell was pleasant. After a few days however it caused my skin to both break out and become excessively dry even with my best long time deep moisturizer. The smell also began to bother me. I quit using it for a couple of weeks and then tried again. I had the same results. I plan on trying to use it up by applying to my hands and so far it has not irritated the skin on my hands. It's disappointing since it was rather expensive for a drug store item.