REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.3

on 6/26/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is not a good Revlon product, It is one of the worst mascaras ever clumpy, dry. I would not get this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!

on 7/30/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Oh my gosh...This is like the worst mascara EVER. This product is terrible on so many levels. The only thing cute about it is the packaging itself. The mascara is thick, goopy and lumpy. It reminds me of grease. The bristles are short, stubbly and serve no purpose. This reminds me of cake mascara but only worse. Would not use it again even if recession hits me upside my head. I'm embarassed for Revlon that they developed and marketed a product like that. I'm just in disbelief of how bad this mascara is

on 6/16/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

What a mess... I bought this while at work because I thought it would work in a pinch. I'd left my makeup bag at home. I was wrong! This is one of the messiest, clumpy mascaras I've ever attempted to use. This is why I stopped fooling around with so many drugstore products. The blackest black shade left my lashes a nasty mess. Good thing this was free as part of a B1G1. I would never buy this again.

on 1/30/2008 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mascara because of the advertisement promise of getting curvier, fuller lashes. I have long lashes but they are very thin. THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! I felt like they completely lied about everything they said about this mascara. It is such a mess and it flakes like crazy. This did nothing for my lashes except make them appear like they were flaking off my eyes.

on 8/30/2007 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm shocked at the low rating! The brush isn't the best but this mascara makes my lashes long and thick. When I wear it w/o foundation my eyes still pop! I like it and at $7.99 at Target I'll be wearing it for a while.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

i think i may have found my HG mascara; a million products later. it takes time to put it on properly, but it's not rocket science. i haven't experienced any clumping or smudging. separates nicely without making my lashes look like sticks and it truly lengthens unlike many mascaras i've tried. highly recommend:)