REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

To start off I have tried applying this product many different ways. I do want to say that the formula is to dry and stiff for my liking. The packaging is really cute though. The only way I have been able to get this mascara to look natural on my lashes is by curling them. For whatever reason when I do not curl my lashes they get all clumped together and look funky. It works okay on the bottom lashes, but not that great. I would not buy this on sale, discount, or full price. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing on the older, silver version of this that was discontinued. I found it for around $3 at Big Lots, so didn't expect much from it, but WOW! It holds an amazing curl, gives great volume, and can be layered for a more dramatic look without clumping. I'm going to stock up on this, since I'm sure the new formula will somehow be different. </3

This was pretty awful mascara. It clumped and flaked. To get it to go on smoothly I had to pretty much wipe most of the mascara on the brush off. After that it wasn't as bad. Clumping is especially noticeable on the lower lashes.
Throughout the day, it flaked a little. It also didn't work as well as others with an eyelash curler, I think it may dry too quickly for this

on 12/15/2010 9:20:00 PM

This mascara is HORRIBLE. The brush is not good. It tends to flake off after its been on for a while. I will never buy this one again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG mascara. I've tried many brands and nothing compares to 3D extremes. It lengthens & thickens without clumping. I've repurchased atleast three or four times.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This isn't the worst mascara in the world, but Revlon, come on! I have yet to see them make a useful mascara. All this contains is clumps and heaviness. Extreme is right... just not in a good way. I'd say extreme spider lashes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

For super cheap this product is okay, its not the best yet it gets the "job done". I don't like the mascara brush, it comes out a bit clumpy as well. As for waterproof, its really not that waterproof, but it will stay on for a couple hours. :)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I don't understand the low reviews. This product stays on all day for me, from when I wake up at 7am until I head to bed at midnight. It definitely adds definition. It adds some curl, which kind of goes away by the evening. You just need to know how to maneuver the tiny wand, which isn't that hard.

I was really surprised to see the low rating on this mascara! I LOVE it! It does everything it claims to do: lengthens, curls, volumizes... everything! You will definitely need a good lash comb (I suggest the Sonia Kashuk travel comb from Target) and a little patience, but the end result is fantastic! The formula is very thick but that's what makes it go on well; I can NOT stand watery mascara that gets all over my eyes during application! I also hate all of these new silicone brushes most mascaras are using now so I was very pleased that it uses a real, bristled brush. The brush is small, yes, but it allows for good control and a generally mess-free application. I've repurchased several times now and have no intentions of changing mascara unless they stop making it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is extremely clumpy! I have to scrap the brush off on all sides before using each time. I really don't like this at all! It doesn't do anything for my lashes, and I definatley will not be buying it again.