REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.7

This *was* my HG mascara. Length, volume, depth of color. A bit dry but with patience could be built up to epic proportions. Revlon...please bring it back!

I can not say anything bad about this mascara. I purchased it in poundland and have used it everyday ever since. My lashes look thick and long. If you use it with a lash primer the effects are even more astounding. I cant believe I found something so perfect so cheap. Im going back to poundland at weekend to pick up some more.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I was out shopping today and saw a lady selling discount makeup, so I had a look around at the mascaras (I needed a new one and had not much money on me so I was trying to find something cheap) and she suggested I tried this out, so I decided I may as well try it, and i'm so glad I did. I got home and looked this mascara up on here and saw it had bad reviews so at first I thought I had wasted $10, but then I tried it out and I LOVE IT! I have no idea why it's getting such bad reviews, it's a great mascara! My lashes look like fake eyelashes, they're very black, lengthened and volumised and I wish I had grabbed a few more! So far it hasn't flaked and still looks like I have just put it on. 5/5 from me!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was OKAY. It was great in the sense that with one coat, you would have GIGANTIC volume (does that even make sense?) and a ton of length, it also looked like you had three sets of extra lashes on. However, after a mere hour of wearing it, if you just lightly swooped your finger under your eyelashes, most if not all of the product would flake off, so you can the problem. Another issue I had with the product was the brush. After about five uses, putting it in a cupboard for a week, and taking it out again, I noticed that the brush had seemingly disintegrated. There were barely any bristles left. There was a very pungent smell as well. I would buy this again because of the great length and volume IF it had a new brush and better staying power.

I have a picture of the brush up as well.

UPDATE: Okay, so I couldn't upload a picture, I don't know why, but here's the picture via tinypic. http://tinypic.com/r/1z6sj78/7

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Well, I wouldn't say this was the worst mascara ever, but I couldn't really use it. I bought it at CVS when they were having the 75% off sale. When I opened the package to use it, the wand was so small that on one side you couldn't even see the bristles because there was just so much product on it. The opening to the mascara tube was to big, it couldn't take the excess off. I am not sure if this was a defect, but I wasn't able to use it. I am not sure if this product is still available anymore, but I won't repurchase it.

on 1/29/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Doesn't flake.
Holds curl for 4-5 hours.
Doesn't clump.
Dry formula (best for thin lashed)
Easy to apply
Lengthens.

Cons:
Probably being discontinued since its at 75% off at CVS!

Thats why I bought two :)

on 1/27/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This has officially replaced Diorshow as my HG mascara. I bought it on a whim when I saw it at Five Below for $2.99 and, honestly, was not expecting much. I was a bit put off by the brush at first. The top and bottom of the brush are thick but the middle is short and thin, but it is the old type of bristles which I prefer to the new rubber ones. The brush is a lot easier to work with than it looks. I'm not sure if it's because of the brush itself or the formula, but I get volume, length, and definition all at once. I haven't found that in any other mascara whatsoever. This stays put on me all day without flaking, and it doesn't smudge or run. I usually prefer waterproof formulas because I tend to have runny eyes and non-waterproof mascara always ends up runny and gross but this one doesn't at all. I'll probably just stick with the regular formula.

Another plus I've found is that this gets a lot less clumps around the tip than any other mascaras I have. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

WORST mascara EVER! I called Revlon because I was so pissed I bought it and they gave me a gift card towards another mascara. DO NOT BUY!

This product looks very nice when you first put it on, but as soon as you wear it for a bit it flakes and runs and makes you look like a racoon. i would not recommend this product to anyone and certainly would not buy it again!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the worst mascara I have ever tried. It clumped my lashes and felt like I had guck on them. To the trash it went.