REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.7

This *was* my HG mascara. Length, volume, depth of color. A bit dry but with patience could be built up to epic proportions. Revlon...please bring it back!

on 1/27/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This has officially replaced Diorshow as my HG mascara. I bought it on a whim when I saw it at Five Below for $2.99 and, honestly, was not expecting much. I was a bit put off by the brush at first. The top and bottom of the brush are thick but the middle is short and thin, but it is the old type of bristles which I prefer to the new rubber ones. The brush is a lot easier to work with than it looks. I'm not sure if it's because of the brush itself or the formula, but I get volume, length, and definition all at once. I haven't found that in any other mascara whatsoever. This stays put on me all day without flaking, and it doesn't smudge or run. I usually prefer waterproof formulas because I tend to have runny eyes and non-waterproof mascara always ends up runny and gross but this one doesn't at all. I'll probably just stick with the regular formula.

Another plus I've found is that this gets a lot less clumps around the tip than any other mascaras I have. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

on 3/17/2010 11:24:00 PM

I'm shocked at the bad reviews for this mascara. Just bought this yesterday on a whim at Watson's (Singapore) and paid $19 (about $14). I love what it does to my lashes. They are soo fanned out and full. I agree that the brush is unconventional but I love how it's easier to work with it. Also, the drier formula allows to create more volume. I gotta get my hands on more of these suckers. I see that they're selling on ebay for about $3!! Yeeey:)
Btw. I rated it low for price because Revlon is expensive in Singapore as opposed to the US. Drugstore makeup shouldn't cost this much!

I don't know why all the bad reviews, this has to be one of the best mascaras I have ever used.

The brush is really crappy looking, when I first seen it I was like great this thing is going to suck, I just wasted my money. I though it was going to clump and add no volume or length. When I put it on though, it went on my lashes so smooth and effortless and this is one of the only mascaras that has caused no clumps on my eyelashes.

I have never experienced the coon eyes or flakes like the other people and I live in Florida. Where the humid and heat are super high, so I get coon eyes real quick if it does happen. I hope no one is turned off by this product just because of the bad reviews.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use for 4 day, and I found it a very good product. Bravo Revlon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Hello amazing lashes! I get the most compliments whenever I use this mascara. I love it! I've seen a couple users say they dislike it for clumpyness, but it's all about your application technique. The brush is small, which is perfect for precision & getting ALL of your lashes. I find it's best to use this mascara with either a mascara primer or clear mascara on underneath. Apply that first, wait 2 minutes, apply 3D. Works like a dream for me :)

on 3/25/2009 6:33:00 PM

am I the only one who loves this stuff?!! it makes my lashes look so lush, and the brush is small enough for my eyes. i dont get mascara all over my eyes like i do with larger wands. i find this is easy to control and i get great results. im going to try the waterproof next. this is my hg mascara so far!

on 11/18/2008 10:03:00 AM

I had read the ratings on this and was not going to buy it but found it on sale with bonus eyeshadows. So I thought I would give it a try. I was looking for a dramatic mascara and the reviews made me think it wasn't but it gave me fairly dramatic daytime lashes and will be pretty for everyday when I don't want to wear any other makeup.

I don't understand why this product has such bad reviews! I love this mascara! I have the waterproof formula [I got it for a vacation, my lashes are so pale I wanted to make sure they were beautiful and visible when riding down a waterslide], and this works wonders AND stays on! I think a lot of people aren't following the directions as included on the back of the packaging when using the mascara -- I definitely didn't like it at first until I realized I wasn't using it the way it is intended.

This mascara definitely gives me gorgeous, luscious lashes, and isn't that bad in price. I got it for only $7.50 at Wal-Mart [I can't bring myself to pay a lot for mascara, I go through it so fast!], plus it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive contact-lens wearing eyes.

My only issue is it does sometimes flake, and the initial applicaton is pretty dry. Otherwise, I do really enjoy this mascara!

on 3/22/2008 10:57:00 AM

I have longer, thinner lashes so for me, this product was a dream! It made my lashes a lot thicker, and could be layered many times (I usually put about 3 layers every morning that last the whole day) without clumping or looking too harsh. It didn't smudge, even on lower lashes. The only problem was that I seemed to go through the product very fast (about a month, used everyday) probably because it was a thinner liquid and I layered it so much. ...but I just cleaned off the brush and use it with other mascaras and it looks great.